30.

Mel.

"Simon they've been acting strange all day, I woke up in an empty bed, and I was horny, I was so frustrated, what's the point of having two men in love with me when they both leave me to being horny all day."

I complain to Simon in his office on the finance managers floor. It had been a week and not only has Hugh been acting strange, Tyrell as well. Today was the last straw, I can't be waking up to an empty bed.

"So you don't know where they are, or what they might be doing?"

"If I did would I be ready to strangle them?"

"Tone."

"Sorry, it's just I'm frustrated, they just left and not even a note to be decent at least."

"I think you're overreacting about this, there has been a lot of work going in and flowing out, I'm only free because you know how to file them and do it faster than I can."

"Are you forgetting that I'm Tyrell's assistant and advisor, I'm literally the one who handles his work."

"Yikes."

"Exactly Justin, I feel like pulling my hair out, what the fuck are they up to, I know it's not another bitch so who is it or what is it."

"What's what." Simon startles me Justin making me fall from my seat and Justin spills his coffee on his pants.

"Don't scare us like that Simon, I think I saw the ghost of Cleopatra, right there."

He mumbled a sorry helping me up and moving to Justin, and helping him wipe off the coffee, eliciting some moans from Justin.

"Please don't fuck in front of me."

"Unlike you, we have respect for the public, even if you've seen his junk." I'm sure Simon didn't hear the last part when Justin winked at me.

"So what were you talking about?"

"Baby, Mel is freaking about Hugh and Tyrell not being in bed with him this morning, they are not following the work schedule he has for them and he thinks they're up to something, or someone."

"I never said someone, Justin, don't make me sound as if I don't trust my boyfriends, which right now I might or might not be sure about, they are being shady."

Simon moves from Justin and sat on the desk in front of me. "Mel, whatever it is, it's not something to get this worked up over, okay, calm down, it's only been a few weeks since you got out of the hospital, so no stressing yourself."

"He's right Mel, they are coming home tonight so why not ask them then." I nod to them both.

I walk to the couch and grab my messenger bag, taking out their engagement present. "So you guys got engaged I was so happy obviously, but I didn't get you something, so here."

I extended the two wrapped boxes to them. "Mel you shouldn't have, you're already the wedding planner." Justin moves from his chair and takes the box.

"You two are my only friends so let me spoil you, I have millions that are untouched since Tyrell and Hugh won't let me use my own money for anything." I chuckle sitting down.

"Mel these cost more than three months of my salary." Simon spoke up admiring the Rolex watches I had gotten for him. "Ahhhh oh fucking— you got me a bloody car!!!"

Justin had always wanted a Camaro with a throaty engine. So I plotted with Simon and we got him one. "Well it was a joint effort, Simon paid half."

He squeals jumping up and down hugging the both of us. "Thank you, thank you, now I can show up at my mother's house in style and shove it in her face that I made it." I laugh at his outburst.