17.

Mel.

"Honey I'm home!"

"Kitchen!"

"Good Evening Mr. Striker."

"So tell me, my dear Mel, how are you, how did you spend your day." He wraps his arms around me and plants a kiss on my cheek.

"Well for the most part I spent it redecorating, your office no longer looks like a gym and everything is sorted in what is now the gym."

"Yes! I was never going to fix that, you're the best." He crashes his lips onto mine. I moan into the kiss. The feeling is amazing. To be loved and to be held, to be appreciated. "So how was work?" He takes a piece of the chicken I'm grilling and pops it into his mouth. "I told you to stop doing that."

He sticks his tongue out at me. Six months with him and he still acts like a child yet he's 33. "Work was work, it was boring plus I missed you, oh yeah had a couple of meetings and I fired my assistant."

"What did this one do this time."

"He came up on me, tried to seduce an engaged man, so I fired his ass." I chuckle as he grimaces about his assistant. He always done this since I came to North city and begun living with him, even in the slightest bit of occurrences whereby an employee tries to flirt with him or me they get fired.

"So what will do after getting rid of your fifth assistant now." He smiles and wraps me in the arms I've become familiar with, the heat and the scent that helps me sleep at night and the lips that always linger on mine.

"Well I was thinking of hiring you Mr. Striker as my assistant, and we can finally have sex on my desk at work." I poke his abs. "We had sex on your desk three days ago." He looks up to the ceiling pretending to think about it.

"Huh, I don't remember, so that means we have to do it again for me to remember." I very well know my sex drive is high but when it's Tyrell he's more of a bull than anyone I know.

"So will you do it." In any case, I would say no but he was pleading and the puppy dog eyes are too irresistible. "Fine I will do it, plus I no longer have anything to do at home." Again he kisses me like there ain't no tomorrow.

"You're the best, I love you." I laugh at his antics. "I love you too, now go freshen up dinner is in five." He plants a kiss on top of my head, grabs another piece of salad, and runs away. I shake my head as he goes upstairs.

When I first arrived here it was different, new and terrifying, but Tyrell never left my side, he loved me and I learned to love him, we first lived in his penthouse and I decided we needed something more homey and he finally gave me keys to this house, I fell in love with it,

Though I did go on a frenzy remodeling and redecorating, it was worth it. Last month he gave me a promise ring with a promise to love me even if all odds are against us and to him that somehow translated to us being engaged henceforth calling me Mr. Striker. I love that name.

It's been a good six months of my life and I wouldn't trade it for anything in this world, to be silly and have arguments  like an old couple, to have a man child going about the house butt naked showing off his glory.

Though I know it sounds bad but I miss Hugh sometimes, yes he had kept me from all this that I have now but he's the other home I had known for a long while and now we are separated. Though I know he's okay I just miss him.

I always remember what his mother told me, for happiness always has a price, we just have to make sure which happiness we're receiving for that price. Personally, I believe I paid my price and now I'm here with a man who cherishes me more than anything else.

Truly I'm happy.

"Sunshine, Justin is calling." The pet name stuck around. "Answer it I'm tied up." I could hear him chuckle upstairs.

"Oh yeah okay, tell me if anything happens."

"Don't worry, he's in good hands."

"Why would he do that."

"Well alright, yeah I will keep an eye out."

"Mel says he loves you."

He cuts the cool standing in front of me. "What did he say?" I asked as I'm serving dinner. "Oh nothing much, he was thinking of moving here with Simon, since they live together now."

"Oh, took them long enough." I smile sitting down at the dinner table. "So when do I start boss."

"Tomorrow, I need you to sort out the mess of meetings I have and check on HR." I could use a good challenge and also I would be working alongside him willingly not forcibly, this was the difference between Hugh and Striker, Hugh would drag you by your hair to do what he wanted and Tyrell if it was outside of the bedroom I had freedom, but once we were in that bedroom I was putty in his hands.

"Okay then." We finish dinner in comfortable silence as we both moan to the food and laugh at the show on tv. "Will you go on a date with me tomorrow, we haven't had one in a week."

"After work babe, I can't be your assistant and Mr. Striker at the same time."

"Of course you can, tomorrow I'm going to be showing you off, fuck what everyone says, they need to know you're MINE." I don't know how that territorial behavior got to me, it made a shiver run down my spine, it made my stomach flutter, and it made the lust and need rise.

"Oh where are you taking me!" I laugh as he scoops me up into his arms from the couch. "I had dinner which was spectacular now I want another particularly ravishing meal, only you can provide." We make it to the bedroom in between pants and kisses.

"Strip, get on that bed, you've been naughty and I'm going to punish you."

"My favorite." He chuckles at my obvious delight of being blindfolded and chained to the bedpost.

---

I groan as I wake up in the arms of Tyrell. Last night had been one of those nights when the sex was otherworldly. Yeah, others would say I went beyond subspace. "Morning sunshine." I move my head where I was laying on his chest to face him. "Morning daddy." He grins. "Well it seems you want to arouse the beast."

"No I don't, you'll be late as usual if I do." He pulls me back to the bed. "Too late." That's when I felt his wood grinding on me, oh well might as well indulge.

We finally get out of bed with me slightly limping and very fresh noticeable hickeys on my neck. He goes to put in a little exercise before he gets ready and I shower. Though I knew I was stuck with the habit I pulled out his suit and my own clothes which did not include anything to cover the hickeys.

Walking into the kitchen with only his boxers on, chugs down water, and leaves a kiss on my cheek, he goes upstairs to shower. My life pretty much is great, I deserve this. "Okay I'm done let's go." I lock up the house and wave at the guards before getting in his car.

"What do you think your first day is going to be like?" He raises his eyebrows waiting for my answer. "Normal obviously." We both chuckled as the man child began flirting with me.

I just hope no one take this happiness away from me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

LMJ