26.

Hugh.

I didn't think I would ever want someone dead as much as I want Cortez right now, his body with multiple bullet holes for what he fucking did to me.

He hijacked my car and shot Nolan, I hope he's alright. Now I'm in a fucking house, it's been two days, Mel and Tyrell should be a heap of a mess right now worrying about me.

I tried to find my way out but all entrances are blocked and the security guard outside are too many for me to handle alone, I have to bide my time and find some way of escape.

Cortez walks in with several men, his face a map of red blotches and purple skin, his lips are busted and his eye is swollen. I wonder who might be done that. They should have finished the job.

"Move and you're dead." One of his men points a gun at me and I raise my hands in surrender. "Whatever you say." I stay like that as the other helped Cortez with his face.

"Cortez, why are you doing this?" I really couldn't understand why, because if it were for me, in no way could I love him, I already have two men to give myself to entirely.

"Can't you see I love you, Hughey, you just have to learn to love me back." My chuckle makes him angry. "I can't love you, Cortez, already have my hands full with two beautiful men."

"I got rid of them, Mel has been sold and Tyrell is all alone, that's his name, right? Tyrell, he's a fine one."

"Don't you dare touch them!" I yelled making him flinch back. "Do you really think you can sell Mel, any mafia boss in the vicinity wouldn't touch him because they either fear him or respect him."

"I found one that hates you and has no regard for who he is." His laughter made me angry but I had a gun pointed at me, nothing I could really do.

"And you think keeping me here will make me love you, not happening sweet cheeks, what did you do to Nolan?" I was worried about my guard he's been with me for so long, and now I was worried about my boyfriends as well.

This shitty day couldn't get worse, I needed to get out of here and fast. "Don't worry, handsome Tyrell found your guard, probably at the hospital who cares." I sigh in relief.

I had to get to Mel wherever he was, I just hope he's okay. "Just accept me Hughey and then we can get out of here without force, was can be happy together." I remain silent.

A glass in the kitchen shatters and in that split second I grabbed the gun pointed at me and shot the man, having known there were several in the house I hide behind the couch and shoot them, one by one.

More guards from outside start coming in and I move to grab two guns from men I shot. Cortez was yelling on the ground. Shooting more of his men, I found him and held him at gunpoint.

"Don't bloody shoot, stop." They all listen. "Now let's go to your car, give me the keys." I drag him out with my arm around his neck.

The car was parked outside. We walked toward the driver's side. "Get in." He gets in muttering incoherent words. The gun still trained on him I drive out from the parking spot and the gates.

"Where is Mel?" He stays silent and I shoot his leg. "Ah!! Please don't, I will tell you."

"Where is Mel?"  I move the gun to shoot him again. "At Marko's old estate, his friend is the one in charge of it now, that's  his base."

"Punch it in the GPS." He does so hesitantly. "If you weren't so messed up I wouldn't be doing this." I shoot him multiple times in the head, sputtering the front seats and myself with blood.

Having done that, I open the door and kick his body out, speeding off to home. I surprised myself when I said that.

Over time the place I lived with Tyrell and Mel has become my home and I wouldn't want it any other way, I'm glad that I grew a pair and begged Mel to take me back.

Three black SUVs were lined up by the house. I hesitantly got out and walked toward the house with both guns in hand.

After hearing gunshots I crouched down behind one of the cars. After a while the shooting stops and I sneak over to the window, only the man I loved stood in the house, his face and clothes bloody.

I open the door and spot a man sneaking up on him which I shoot."Jesus, I thought they were all dead." He drops the guns and I run over to him.

"Tyrell." The kiss was passionate, sensual, and amazing, we were bloody but that didn't matter, we had each other.

"I thought I lost you." He whispered in my ear as we hugged. "I thought I lost you." We stay like that for a moment longer.

"I'm fine but we have to get to Mel, where is Nolan?"

"He's at the hospital, got removed from the ICU last night, he's doing better, I had guards posted there, was about to leave then these guys showed up." He points to the dead men on the floor.

"As much as I love this house, we need a new one."

"Agreed baby." We make our way upstairs to clean the blood off our bodies and to think of a way to get Mel back.

"The guards found your tracker first they were supposed to come rescue you, but since you're here they need to come back and we go get Mel, his tracker pinpoints him at the south parts of North City, some estate there." Tyrell explains as he dried my hair with a towel.

"We go there tonight, Mel is tough but he's been there for three days now so I'm assuming the worst." I nod and kissed him before we make our way to the walk-in closet.

"We are going to need a lot of guns." My boyfriend grins and pushed a wall aside to reveal a wall filled with weaponry.

"It wasn't my idea, it was Mel, he put it there just in case, he showed me when he remodeled the house, I was skeptical at first keeping so many guns in the house but now."

"It doesn't seem so crazy." I finished his sentence for him.

"Yeah."

The men get to the house and each one is briefed on how we approach, bodies are taken away and the house was cleaner. We couldn't be careless about it or Mel would be in danger.

"I hope this works, I can't live without him, he's my everything." Tyrell embraces me. "He's our everything and we will find him, don't worry we just need to have faith and loads of bullets." We kiss until we remember that there were still people in the room.

"Any word on Nolan." I ask one of the guards. "He's doing better Sir, visiting hours have passed but we can get you in if you want." He replied and I declined.

"First priority is Mel then we can see to Nolan, so get ready we leave in five." He nods and leaves going toward the rest of the men.

"Are you ready." I nod to Tyrell as he fixed the bulletproof vest that he had me wear even though I had strenuously refused, he still won the argument.

"Lets go get our baby back." We drive toward the estate it seemed to be silent only a few men around the place patrolling the perimeter.

" It's too silent I don't like that, but we have no choice, Go."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

LMJ