25.

Mel.

I never thought I would end up like this on a beautiful day, it was perfect, Hugh had gone back to check on the company and would be back later in the night, I was at the office breaking Tyrell's desk because of sex.

I had only gone out of Striker Corp to get lunch, that's when I was jumped. I fought back and got two off me but five more came and shot a tranquilizer dart in my neck.

I've been counting hours and I'm pretty sure it's been a day wherever I'm being kept by the people who kidnapped me. Please let Tyrell remember the tracker he put in my shoulder.

It was a precautionary if ever I was kidnapped like this, he would be able to find me. Hugh had put another tracker in the bracelet around my ankle that much I know.

So why haven't they found me?

The place I'm in isn't a dungeon or prison of any kind, it's a bedroom with an adjoined bathroom and closet. I don't know where I am because there are no freaking windows.

The men who kidnapped me just bring me food and nothing else. I tried asking who it was that kidnapped me but they refuse to tell me.

I'm going out of my mind just being locked up in here, I miss Tyrell and Hugh, I miss my friends. Is this how it ends for me, tragically kidnapped and shot dead later.

The door opens and a tall caucasian man enters, he's roughly 6'3/4, black hair gelled back, sharp nose and a jaw which has two scars running on it.

"You're as fine as I was informed, worth the price indeed." Why the hell was someone selling me."Who are you and what you want?"

"I'm your new owner Melbourne, my associate I, think you know him told me about how you were such a beauty and I just had to get my hands on you."

"I'm not exactly a toy so you can't own me, now go fuck yourself and that associate of yours." He laughs at my retort. "Feisty, you'll be fun to break into submission." Not this again.

"If I may ask who's this associate of yours big guy." I needed to work on this man indirectly, find a way to get the fucking out of here.bHe seemed pleased by my change in attitude.

"His name is Cortez, I'm sure you've heard of him and another friend you're not familiar with him, Gustave." The mention of Cortez had my blood boiling in anger then the famous Gustave.

I immediately cooled and wanted more than ever to run not because I was scared but because if I was close to that snake I would kill him for this.

He was a mafia boss that rivaled Hugh and they were always at each other's throats before Hugh left the mafia. I guess it was a pipe dream leaving the mafia behind.

You might leave the mafia but the mafia never leaves you.

I kept myself composed as the man kept raking my body with his eyes. "Very nice ass." He slaps my ass and for the first time, it didn't arouse me.

It disgusted me.

"I see you've met Mel, and he's much to your liking no less." The two men converse as I was sitting down in the bed. If I had any hope of getting out of here alive I had to stay put.

After they discussed whatever the first man left, leaving me with Gustave. "So you're the one who kidnapped me."

He chuckles deeply. "It's not personal Mel, you know I could never hurt you, but it's business." I snort.

"Gustave, I saved your daughter from getting killed, and now you're here kidnapping me, to sell me to some shit ass mafia boss who doesn't even seem all that bright, are you serious?" He looked taken back by my outburst.

"So you know each other." Cortez walks in with a smug grin. "Really Cortez, are you so desperate to get Hugh Lamont to put his dick in you so much so you'd go to these lengths." The other man in the room began to laugh.

"Whatever bitch, I already have him back, got him kidnapped just like you on his way back to that pretty house of yours." I didn't hesitate, standing from the bed and delivering a kick to Cortez's jaw.

He scrambles to his feet and lunged for me, sidestepping him I bring my knee to his stomach and punch him again. "You're pathetic, this the mafia honey and I've spent years in it." He was taller than me but his fighting skills were bad.

A roundhouse kick had him blacking out. "Arent you going to help your associate Gustave.." He sat on his seat anused.

"I was wondering where the old you had gone." Standing up he heads for the door. "Find Hugh get him to Tyrell, I will get out of here on my own since these aren't your men obviously." He nods and closed the door.

I had to get out of here and Gustave couldn't do it, whoever I had been given to was the one who could call off the men from my room and the rest of this building.

After a few hours, dinner came, and Cortez was still out cold on the floor. I really don't understand why he couldn't just let go and find another man.

Gustave was available, even the prick who was somehow my new owner seemed single. I will never understand his reasoning for taking me away from my men and my home.

I ate and decided to shower and go to sleep,  I wasn't going anywhere tonight knowing it would cause a ruckus and I needed to actually find a way to get out.

So with that, I cleaned up, I come back to see a disoriented Cortez sitting on my bed. "Shouldn't you be gone by now, you look awful unless you want me to bust your lip up some more." He was startled by me and later regained himself.

"What do you have that I don't, not one but two men pine over you, even the idiot I had kidnap you fell for you, so what the fuck do you have that I don't!!"

"A grip for starters." He scoffs.

"I'm sure I don't know what the hell you're talking about, Hugh and I have always been in love with the each other ever since we met, and Tyrell, was and is the savior in my life, he's in love with me as much as I'm in love with him, so taking me away from Hugh didn't make your chances better, it ruined them."

"What do you know about love, all you do is bat your eyelashes, you're just a whore and you know it."

"Well if that's what you think of me, I can't change that, so if you would kindly get up from my bed and take your self away from my room, I'd be in your debt because I actually want to sleep." Cortez wordlessly stands up to leave.

"Oh by the way, if Hugh doesn't kill you, I will, remember that." He bangs the door without response. I always thought obsession wasn't a real concept, now that's something I'm starting to think is possible.

I slip into the covers, I just hope Hugh is okay and Tyrell isn't going out of his mind trying to find the both of us. It's an irrational fear but I'm terrified of never seeing him again, I know I will if I get out of here but it's still scary.

Thoughts of him and Hugh carry me to sleep, hoping tomorrow will be better because all I want is to be in the arms of the two men I'd gladly die for.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

LMJ