23

Mel.

I groaned in bed, I couldn't remember how I got there but I was there. I could feel two bodies pressing gently on my back and the one I knew even if I was blind was Tyrell.

."Morning Sunshine." His husky voice made me smile, he was always sexy in the morning with a combination of bed and sex hair.

"Morning bunny." The familiar voice of Hugh hit me. Oh God, I wasn't dreaming. I sat up abruptly, the pain made me fall back.

"Fuuuck." I hissed. "I can't feel my legs." Both of them rung out in laughter.

What was going on? Did I just have a threesome with my current boyfriend and my ex-best friend. It's a murky line defining our relationship.

"I'm still having a nightmare."

"No, you're not," Hugh replied me. "I pounded you till you blacked out twice." I didn't want to hear that, it was embarrassing. "Nothing to be embarrassed about sunshine."

"Arent you a little bit concerned that we three, just had sex on every surface in the lounge and that the person we had sex with was him."

"Mel, that's rude." Tyrell kisses my shoulder. "But it's true, I'm supposed to be mad at him."

"You weren't mad when I had my cock in you, in fact, I believe you were begging for more." The two men chuckle.

"I was sexually impaired at that time."

"You mean on your knees taking in two cocks." Why did I have to wake up to this arrogant version of Hugh? Is this the side effect of sex.

Why aren't I mad, why isn't he mad, I can't understand. "Sunshine it's okay. Let's talk about this at breakfast okay." Tyrell lifts me from the bed and Hugh trails behind us.

"Lets put you in a warm bath, Hugh and I will make breakfast." I nodded not knowing how else to deal with this.

The bath was set and I could feel my body rejoicing in the warm and the bath salts aromatherapy. So I closed my eyes and let myself heal.

"You, follow me." The two prominently naked men walk out. I can't believe I had two of their very large sizes in me.

I feel like a slut.

****
Tyrell.

After leaving Mel to heal I walked downstairs with Hugh. "Your ass still looks delicious." He comments.

"I will fuck you too Hugh if you're still horny after that." He scoffs. "Not happening for a while champ."

"So shall we fight, do I get the swords or guns."I wanted to know what he felt, I knew I could draw that out of him.

My argument with him yesterday only made me realize I do have feelings for him and I've wanted to dominate that body of his so badly but I'm in love with Mel, so we needed to talk.

"There isn't any need for fighting, I don't want to hurt Mel more than I already have, the best option is for me to leave." I scoffed at his statement. How did he not see that Mel would hurt even more.

"How would that not hurt him or me, stop being a selfish prick and face the music, as much as Mel loves me which I know is a lot deep down in that beautiful soul of his he still loves you too."

I was frying the bacon whilst he flipped pancakes. He was silent, I knew he was thinking. "So what will you do Hugh Lamont." I whispered in his ear running a hand over his abs.

A strangled moan escapes his lips. "Stop doing that, you make me crazy just like him." I chuckle turning on the coffee maker.

"We can always have a three way and see where it takes us." I already knew that, but the person he had to convince wasn't me it was sunshine.

"A three-way huh, sounds good to me but will the bunny of sunshine accept that." I wanted him to talk it out with Mel.

Having had explosive sex like we did last night it wasn't hard convincing him that Hugh could be a part of us only if he wanted it and only if Mel was happy.

"Better make sure he's happy, or I fuck you till you can't walk Hughes." I knew that name would make him smile. I was the only one who dared to say it and I bet Mel as well.

"Fine let me go talk to Mel, and aren't you going to wear something." He asks quizzically.

"Are you wearing anything, and also this view can't be too bad right, your cock is already semi-hard." I chuckle when he glares at me.

"Fuck you, Ty."

"You know you want me." It really feels good talking to him after so many years. I don't know how I feel but I knew that I had feelings for him and his were undeniable as well.

*****
Hugh.

A three-way.

Could it work, if it meant I would be with Mel and Tyrell, could it work, wouldn't I screw it up, I know that I was being coward about this, but this was not just loving one person but two.

"Hey, Mel." I get into the bathtub he was soaking in begun massaging him. "When did you become this caring?"

"I almost lost you bunny, I wasn't with you for seven months, I cried several nights without you because of the regret, and I became a workaholic alcoholic. So yeah I became caring."

"Hugh, why did you do it, why did you lock me up and all that."

I was scared of losing him, I always loved him but I never told him that, I couldn't stand another looking at him, I wanted him to be mine but I couldn't grow a pair to love him.

"I was terrified of losing you, you were my first love, Mel, I didn't want to lose you, and when Tyrell came and left I was the reason for it, I was so afraid if I told you I loved you and we were together at some point you would leave and I didn't want that."

He leans in and I capture his lips with mine. "I would have never left you, idiot. I loved you, I never really stopped." He was the old Mel I remembered, I loved him for it.

"So if you'll have us, dear Melbourne Authur DeLain we would like very much to be yours aswell."

His gaze was stern, Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting." I nod. "I think if you are willing to do it and actually work on us I would very much have you."

"No doubts in that beautiful head of yours," I asked trying to reign in my own doubts. "I've had time to think. I can't lose you again and I'm in love with Tyrell. Both of you mean so much to me."

This is it the moment I realized how fucked up I was not realizing or seeing that Mel was everything before, it took me losing him to believe that he was all I ever wanted and now I would have Tyrell in my life again because of that.

"Make space for me." Tyrell commands and we made it for him. "So this is us now sunshine, I can tell you're on your way to forgive Lamont over there." Mel smiles.

"I'm almost there, just not yet." I held him closer and kissed him. "Unless you want me to ravish the both of you in here, I suggest you stop." Mel shifted and now he sat in between Tyrell's legs.

"Let's have breakfast I'm hungry."

"Arent you always." Both Mel and Tyrell replied as we wiped ourselves dry from the bath.

I think I was really on my way to being happy now, I had my first love and my second back with me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the multiple POV but it needed to be done.

LMJ