19

Tyrell.

He was all I ever wanted, I knew the moment I met him in the park if ever I had the chance to love him, I would never leave him.

I know about his past, he's trusted me with it, but in the time I've been with him I've kept a secret from him, once upon a time Hugh and I were together, I loved him like no other besides Mel, he was the one, but his choices pointed us in different directions so we let go.

I wanted to tell Mel everything but I was scared and he wasn't exactly in the right mental capacity to handle another shock to his world after what Hugh did.

I can't bring myself to hate Hugh, he's never really known love, so to expect him to love was too much. All he knows about love is protecting his so called love but actually showing affection, that's one of the things he's incapable of, with me he was different but I believe that after we split up this version of him came and it drew back all his other insecurities leading him to what he did to Mel.

I can only hope that they can forgive each other and that Hugh and I won't have to kill each other to win Mel, I'm never letting go of my bubbly ray of sunshine, ever.

He means so much to me and losing him would break me. My mother well more like the woman who raised me after my parents died has been nagging me to meet Mel, but I'm not yet ready to share him with anyone.

"Daddy, you okay." He plops down on my lap. Today was his first day at the office, he's been pretty good and I can tell my COO liked him.

"Unless you want me to bend you over this desk and fuck you into oblivion, I suggest you don't—." I'm cut off by a moan.

"Maybe I want to be bent over." He straddles me and began ripping off my clothes. "No foreplay,  just fuck me." He whispers in my ear unbuckling my belt.

"I like it when you take control." He lowers himself on my length, I'm surprised. "Sneaky little slut, prepared already." He moans slamming himself on my cock again.

We shift to my desk naked, I pound into his warm tightness. "Yes, Daddy!! Right there!" I found myself a screamer. He moans loudly and its music to my ears.

His nails scratch my back, holding on to me, I lift his legs onto my shoulders and he slumps onto the desk. "Cum in me." He purrs. I can't deny that.

Increased pace, slapping skin and dripping sweat, he moans as the flesh inside of him hits his prostate, we were in our own bubble of ecstasy.

I grunt increasing my pace and plunging deeper. He was a mess of incoherent words. "Harder, I can take it." Greedy little thing. Slamming into him one more time I coated his clenched hole with my seed, he came in my hand as I pumped his shaft.

"Now you're going to be good for daddy." He smiles while I wipe his body and my own in the bathroom adjoined with my office. We find our discarded clothes and shoes all around my office.

"Best office quickie ever." We begin to kiss again until a knock stops us. "That would be lunch." He announced making his way to the door.

Yeah, this life was good. I start making my desk look more presentable. I think I might need a new one if I keep having sexcapades with Mel here.

"You have a meeting in forty minutes, lunch is here come eat." I walk over to the mini table and couch. We eat in between one of our many conversations. Mel was simple, you didn't need to do much to impress him, and he never wanted anything over the top to be impressed, he loved the simple things in life, I guess that's one of the things that attracted me to him.

He was utterly perfect.

"So where are we going for that date and also when are Justin and Simon getting here, I was planning, we could all go to the carnival together, it would be so much fun." He seemed like a child always ecstatic of the smallest things.

"They said they were coming in two or three days time, they needed to find someone who they were going to rent out Justin's apartment to, so that they could pay for a house here."

"It will be so good to have them here, I miss them and oh HR does need a new head and the finance department needs a new manager, the one who was working there said he found a better position elsewhere, I dug around and he will regret it." I chuckle as he explains.

"A day here and you're already in people's business, and already know half the company works." He snickers.

" It's my job, I'm your assistant, advisor and most of all your boyfriend, the board loves me." I simply smile as my sunshine rambles on about how great the food is and comparing Chinese ramen to Italian pasta.

I don't know how I got lucky with Mel, but I thank God for him every day. "So where are you taking me." He grins with puppy dog eyes. I snicker at his expectancy, I was not going to ruin the surprise.

"You aren't telling me are you?"

"Nope por favor, I am not."

He scowls. " It's a surprise my little bunny of energy, I'm sure Miranda has been groaning since this morning because of how extra you are today."

"Hey!! She secretly likes me."

"Yeah right." I scoff. "Okay fine, but she's getting there, she was tasked to help me understand the company better, she can't complain or I will fire her ass." He grins. How he could threaten someone and still look as innocent as a bunny I do not understand.

"Are you starting to threaten people." I had a sly smirk on my face. He flushed. "No I'm not." He mumbled lowly avoiding my gaze.

"Okay then Mr. Striker if you say so." He nods vigorously. "I do." He picks up the tray which had our food. "Get ready for your meeting, I have the marketing department to torture, love you, babe!" He walks out with sass. Damn that very thick ass.

"Love you too." After he leaves I chuckle by myself thinking of the hell the marketing department is going to go through. Mel was a tough cookie to please when it came to business or things he wanted.

That's why the house was done by him and a few others.  The door opens, my friend and COO Jerry walks in. "Hey man, see you hitting that thick ass, I think the whole floor heard him moaning." Yeah, my baby could scream.

"I'm sure you didn't come to get details." He chuckled. "Nah, just came to see this happy you, it's nice seeing you less business like and all gloomy. Mel has changed you." Indeed he had.

"He has, the best thing I ever had."

"True, so you up for drinks tonight, we haven't gone out in months." I had a date with Mel, I was not going to do anything besides pleasing him.

"I got a date with Mel, haven't had one in a while, but you could come by for dinner later this week, say Friday, I'm sure Mel wouldn't mind." He bursts out laughing.

"He's got you whipped, already has you by the balls doing what he wants, welcome to the world of having a serious relationship, now you know why I canceled when you asked." Jerry was engaged and often I would ask him to go bar hopping.

Now I know why he said his fiancee had plans. He couldn't let go of those plans because of some plans I had. "Yeah now I got it, but it ain't so bad, now let's go for that meeting." We make our way out of my office.

I use the lift to get to the floor I wanted with the conference room which was going to be used. I wanted to check on Mel, so I stopped the lift where the marketing department was located.

Jerry bursts out laughing as he watches the employees scurry away from my boyfriend. Tall men running away from that little 5'7 ray of sunshine of mine.

"Let's go, man, he's doing great." Jer says in between laughter. Today was a good day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

LMJ