24.

Mel.

Never would I have thought that in the time after having that intense sexual experience there would be more coming, Tyrell and I haven't gone to work in a week or two I've lost count, We have been home just basking in this new found love between us.

Justin was okay with the idea of me and Hugh along with Tyrell being together as long as I was happy, Simon is still reserved about Hugh but he did assure me that as long as I was happy he was okay with it.

"Hey babe, let's go on a  date, the three of us." Tyrell speaks up walking into the kitchen half naked sweat dripping on his torso.

"Are you sure that's a good idea, we aren't exactly a normal couple." I replied being wary for both of them. They were CEOs of two very large companies and had a reputation to keep.

"Are you ashamed of us?" Oh no, did I have to get this version of Hugh today and the same one from Tyrell as well.

"Yes, are you?" Shit. "No I'm not, you know I'm not I love you, it's just you're both big businessmen, with reputations to keep and images to uphold." I knew my argument was in vain.

"Our professional lives have nothing to do with our personal lives, now come on let's go shower and go on a date."

"Let me down, Hugh!!" Why did I have to be short, Hugh easily threw me over his shoulder like I weighed nothing.

And now I'm being handed over to Tyrell like a child. "Will you stop treating me like I'm fragile." I huff and Tyrell still doesn't let me down.

"You're our baby, and we love you." Hugh replies me, stripping me of my clothes in the process. "No funny business I'm sore." He raised his hands in mock surrender.

We shower together, stolen kisses in the process. It was late afternoon as we left the house, Nolan and two other guards waiting for us outside. "Hey Nolan." He smiled and nods to me.

"Where are we going?" I questioned my two men. "Carnival, dinner, ice rink, and stargazing." As Tyrell finished the list of activities I was bouncing on my seat, I couldn't wait, I loved the carnival.

We drove toward the part of North City where the carnival never stopped, it was an all year round activity. Hugh had to hold me in place to keep me from leaping out when the place came into view.

"Bunny relax, we're almost there." Tyrell chuckles as Hugh tries to pin me down. "If you don't stop I will strap you down on Tyrell's lap." If there was something I didn't want, it would be that, I wanted to walk there not limp.

We began going through several games, a lot of people watched us some with interest, others with envy and the hateful glares weren't missed when I kissed Hugh then Tyrell.

"Focus on your breathing, steady, steady, wait for the little shit to slow down and shoot it." Hugh had been instructing Tyrell on how to strike the moving alien space ship.

Why? Because I wanted the two teddy bears, they were so fluffy and white, I really am still a child. "Here Sir." I squeal when the attendant hands me the two prizes.

"I love them." I think people might have come to the conclusion that I'm not a twenty-six year old by now. We moved on to other games, the two loves of my life competing on who would win me more prizes.

"Can we get cotton candy." I begged with my eyes. "Mel you've had almost five of those." Tyrell was stern but I was going to get more.

"Please daddy, please." I knew that would get me what I wanted. "Fine, just one more." I grin going to one of the stands. Hugh and Tyrell trailing behind me.

"Please don't give him too much, he'll ruin his dinner." Hugh spoke behind me. After getting my candy we walk toward the Ferris wheel.

"Three please." Only two could get in but with both my boys somehow we got in. The sunset was beautiful as it was captured by the sky scrappers making a beautiful image of the whole city.

"It's beautiful." I leaned on Hugh, as the wheel moved. "It is, but you're even more beautiful." I flushed. I wasn't used to having Hugh compliment me, I was still adjusting to a lot but I was making progress.

"I think today wasn't so bad." Tyrell pipes us as we sat down in the car. "Yes it wasn't, except the paparazzi Nolan and the other two tackled to the ground more than five times." They just shrugged.

We went to a French cuisine restaurant, I'm pretty sure Hugh fell in love with their wine collection. "Babe can you be so kind as to not buy the restaurant from whoever owns it."

Hugh looks up from the menu. "I make no promises." I facepalm knowing he was already on his way to do it.

"So do you like this restaurant better than the Scottish one." The two were on par with each other I liked them both. "No, but I think both are okay." Tyrell wipes sauce from my lips and Hugh fed me his steak.

Though the restaurant patrons were starring, I sure as hell didn't care, I loved both men. Though at some point arguments had come and we talked it out.

"We have to return to the office at some point." This was the eighty-pound gorilla in between us, we had to go back to work, and also we hadn't addressed the issue of Hugh who lived a whole six hours away from us.

"I know sunshine but let's worry about that tomorrow, today we play on ice." I wanted to worry about it tomorrow but this was something we couldn't avoid, we had to go back to work.

After noticing I was distracted and just skating in circles, Tyrell pulled me to him. "I know you're worried about this bubble we've been living in that's about to burst but sunshine trust me it's going to be okay." I hug Tyrell briefly and enjoy the rest of the time we were at the rink.

"What has my bunny thinking?"

"Just going back to work, you having to go to back, it's about to change Hugh and I don't think I can handle it." He stops both of us and caresses my cheek.

"I'm not leaving you, the company can oversee itself for a long time and if I'm needed then the three of us we'll go and come back home together."

"Really?" I ask unsure if that could work. "Really." I'm engulfed in a hug by two sets of arms. "I love you."

"And we love you, now come on we have one last activity to do on this amazing date then we go home." I nod skating over to the entrance.

"I had missed ice skating, we should come back another time."

"Yes we should sunshine." After we left the rink, we drove to the hill on the outskirts of the city, instead of just me and Tyrell we had Hugh.

"This place is amazing." He compliments sitting down next to me. "It is but you're missing that view." I point upwards and he gasps.

"Haven't seen so many in a long while." I smile knowing the old Hugh I knew deep down was slowly coming back, he had his bad boy moments, a lot of them but the loving Hugh Lamont was back and I happy about that.

"Tyrell I want ice cream."

"No."

"But I just—."

"No Mel, you've had enough sugar for the day." I pout even though I know he was right. Hugh chuckles beside me.

"Today was the best day of my life bunny" I'm sure it was for Hugh. "And much more to come."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

LMJ