January 20

3:40 pm

"Hoseok's blond, angry friend?" Jimin wondered as he took another bite of the strawberry ice cream. Taehyung kept eyeing it's gradually shortening size greedily.

"He packs in quite the heat for his size," Tae said, saving the ice cream from Jimin's hand.

"That's Yoongi," Jungkook announces as he took another sip from his almost empty chocolate milk can. "He was Hoseok hyung's highschool friend. Art major." He tosses the can into the bin and rummages the supermarket bag," you should have brought more food, hyung!" he whines as he settles down on the bench again.

The courtyard near the culinary department was deserted at that time of the day. With only a few squirrels to accompany, Jungkook, Jimin, and he spent most of their free time there. Though Jimin would magically show up only to steal his snacks, just like now.

"You know him?" Jimin asked as he was sneaking up to the ice cream again.

"Nah, Tae Hyung, and I saw him crying when we accompanied Hoseok hyung for his admissions," he said as a matter of fact, "Then I followed up with Hoseok hyung to know who he was."

They did?

Taehyung remembers coming to Hoseok hyung's admissions to cheer him up. Hoseok was a nervous freak like that, and since Jimin was happily on a family tour, he and Jungkook tagged along. When Hoseok's name was called, the two had gone off to roam around the campus. Now that he thought about it, he did remember seeing a boy crying in the men's restroom. He couldn't accurately map the boy to Yoongi because he had jet black hair back then. The boy had hurried outside when they noticed him.

Taehyung's train of thoughts was cut off when he realized that Jimin had, at some point, stolen his ice cream. Again.

"Ah, right!" Jimin exclaimed, pausing in his attempt to dodge Taehyung's hands, "Hoseok hyung did say something about inviting a certain Yoongi to our SCA."

Taehyung bumps into Jimin's torso, not expecting him to suddenly freeze, sending the ice-cream in his hand down. He looked at his snack with utter misery.

It's a disappointment.

He was frustrated.

He would demand that Jimin take responsibility for stealing and wasting his ice-cream if he had not been so engrossed in what Jimin had just said.

"Invite Yoongi to our SCA?" Taehyung blanked out.

Summer camping adventure was their annual thing. The trio went camping at a spot near the mountainside since they were 14. The group did expand when Jungkook joined in during their High school. Seokjin and Namjoon started tagging along when Hoseok started university. Yet, they never had an awkward experience. Thanks to the not-so-dramatic and bad first impressions he shared with them, unlike with Yoongi.

He needs to suck it up to Yoongi before their SCA then. The thought of approaching Yoongi again sent a shiver down his spine. It was going to be a tough week.

He doesn't even have his ice cream to help him lift his spirits.