September 19

7:20 pm

Taehyung was sitting in the bus-stand outside of the university. The summer was coming to an end and the city was getting an occasional drizzle of rain, just like today.

For the two days, Taehyung made sure that he arrived particularly late and took the next bus home after Yoongi had left. However, today he needed to reconcile with him. He couldn't just not talk to Yoongi hyung.

"Tae?"

Taehyung turned to find Yoongi standing a few feet away from the bus stand, fidgeting his jacket zipper.

"Hyung, I-"

"No, let me apologize first.", Yoongi said, rushing towards Taehyung, "What I did was wrong, I should have never been like that with you. I was so frustrated, but what you said was right, I was being manipulated by them even after moving out of that place."

Taehyung could almost see Yoongi trying to find the right words.

"But that doesn't give me an excuse to have acted that way towards you. I'm sorry Taehyung, can you please forgive me?" Yoongi said, scratching the back of his head, clearly embarrassed.

Yoongi was standing there in front of Taehyung, in a bus-stop, almost looking lost and shy. Of course, he was going to forgive him.

Taehyung smiled and motioned him to take a seat, which Yoongi gladly did, "You will do well, more than good, hyung. Trust yourself."

"I know, Tae. Thank you and I'm really sorry. It won't happen again," Yoongi smiled back. He meant what he said. Yoongi had the worst three days since then. He was almost bedridden with guilt, but he is going to change no matter what. Their friendship mattered to Yoongi, Taehyung mattered to Yoongi.

"Good, now will you be willing to come and watch Lion King with Jimin, Kookie, and me tomorrow afternoon?" Taehyung said taking out his phone. He quickly shot a message to Jungkook, confirming the plan and put it back.

"Sure, let's have dinner after that. I'll pay."