May 9

7:15 pm

Taehyung was at the bus stop. He had hoped to meet Yoongi today, just to make sure the blonde was not awkward with him. He hadn't seen him ever since Yoongi stormed off that day.

Jimin, Jungkook, and he had to make sure the issue had not blown out of proportion any further. Jimin was furious when he had to leave for dance practice. He said something about not being able to punch Myung one more time. Taehyung was glad Jimin had dance practice. The male was a very short-tempered duckling.

"You look like a barred owl," Yoongi said while ruffling Taehyung's hair and sat on the metallic bench. He didn't know if that was a compliment or not.

"You act like a black panther," Taehyung smiled and said without really thinking much. Now that he thought about it, he can relate Yoongi with the feline. Especially after seeing him pounce Myung that day.

"Whatever does that mean?" Yoongi scoffed, "Did you try the new drink in Hoseok's cafe? Apparently, Jin Hyung created it by accident

"Whatever does that mean?" Yoongi scoffed, "Did you try the new drink in Hoseok's cafe? Apparently, Jin Hyung created it by accident."

"Elaborate accident," Taehyung replied with a small smile. It didn't seem like he minded much.

"Well, you know Jimin and his clumsiness, right? He tripped and spilled strawberry syrup on iced pineapple and.." Yoongi kept blabbering about this new strawberry pineapple drink that he actually liked while Taehyung has a stupid smile on his face.

It's a relief he could still be normal around Yoongi.