September 30

7:30 pm

Taehyung got down at the bus at the station Yoongi had mentioned. It was a sudden plan, and he still didn't know the details of what they were going to do. All he got was a location and some instructions from Yoongi to wear some thick jeans.

What the thick jeans had to do with their outing was a mystery to Taehyung.

He waddled around to find the place Yoongi had mentioned in his text and almost heaved a sigh of relief when he spotted it. It wasn't exactly a secret that he was the weakest at navigation.

Taehyung opened the door to find a dark-themed cafe with a wafting aroma of strong coffee. He looked around and spotted the pink-haired boy quite easily. Taehyung smiled when Yoongi waved at him and made his way through the dark chairs.

"How did you find this place, hyung? It's quite a distance from the campus."Taehyung said, taking off his backpack. He sat opposite to Yoongi and took in his surroundings slowly.

It was only after he sat down did he get the opportunity to see the aesthetic of the place. It was dark, but it also had a welcoming appeal. The dark wood and black metal made for a rustic ambiance when paired with the golden lighting. The helmets lined on the shelf added an adventurous vibe to the cafe.

"I went to High-school around here. I used to come here quite often back then."Yoongi said while running his hands through his hair.

Something was amiss, Yoongi seemed a bit different today.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows, wondering if Yoongi suddenly became extra-hot overnight. He quickly distracted himself by looking through the menu when Yoongi snatched the sheet from him.

"Who said anything about eating?"

"We're in a cafe hyung."

"Taehyung-ah, I didn't bring you all the way here just to eat," Yoongi said with a smirk.

Taehyung was very perturbed by that smirk.