May 6

7:20pm

"You should've stopped Jimin from stealing my french fries this morning! I was hungry for the whole day!" Taehyung complained as he sat on the metallic bus-stop bench.

"To his credit, he did share it with me. Plus, as Hoseok said, burgers and fries are not a healthy option for breakfast." Yoongi said, huffing out a little.

It was not cold anymore, but it was quite cold in the evenings after sunset. He didn't even have his customary jacket with him.

"Besides, didn't you have lunch today?"

"Nope, I had to help Kookie with getting the photocopies of his assignment. He said the one at the culinary department was not working."

Yoongi took out a protein bar from his bag and gave it to Taehyung. "You're not allergic to nuts, right?"

Taehyung took the bar with a smile, denying his allergies, "Aren't you cold? Where is your jacket?"

Yoongi seemed like he just realized he was missing a certain floral printed leather jacket.

"I must have left it at the cafe Hoseok part-times," Yoongi said, crossing his arms to shield himself from the light cold wind.

Now that he knew Yoongi to some degree, he knew Yoongi was a kind, caring, and considerate fellow. Yoongi always expressed his affection silently but when you observe him, his actions were quite loud. Passing water bottles without being asked, quietly refilling other's plates with their favorite dishes, and more. Giving without being asked to, and giving but not telling, was his style of showing that he cared.

"Thanks. You're not so bad, you know?" Taehyung said, taking a bite from his nutrition bar.

"Says the one who dissed me for my height in our first-ever conversation." Yoongi laughed, smacking Taehyung's head.

"I did apologize after that, but you were a dick then."

Yoongi scoffed at that, "I'm sorry. I blanked out for a second."

"I will forgive you if you properly forgive me."

"I forgive you. Moreover, you did call me hot."

"Not my fault, you are insanely hot."

Yoongi smirked and leaned closer at that compliment," Why? You want a taste?"

The arrival of the bus interrupted his spluttering. Thankfully, Yoongi rushed to get inside the bus throwing out a goodbye, so he did not see Taehyung's blushing face nor his petrified look. The bus took off while he was still there, reorienting himself back to earth.

He certainly did not expect that from Yoongi.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!! DID YOONGI JUST KISS YOU?!"

"Jesus, Hoseok hyung NO-"