July 20

10:00 pm

"Never have I ever intentionally ate something that shouldn't be eaten."

"Yoongi?! what did you eat?"

"Licked a bath bomb."

"WHY?!"

"It smelled like oranges..."

"That doesn't even make sense, Hyung!"

"I LOVE YOONGI-HYUNG!"

"Yoongi needs adult supervision."

"He's the wildest black panther I've ever met!"

"I think the average IQ of this group is getting lower and lower as we play this game."

"Shut up, Jin-hyung."

11:48 pm

The camp/SCA has been better than he had imagined. It was far better than better. It was a great success. He was a great success.

Hoseok and Namjoon were huddled together talking about some underground stuff that seemed illegal (It was later confirmed that it was not in fact illegal). Jungkook was doodling in his notebook, occasionally receiving Yoongi's corrections with a crinkly smile. Jin was managing the fire, while Jimin and Taehyung were battling with the tent. He saw Jin make his way to the war-zone, and things seemed to calm down a bit.

Yoongi sat criss-cross on the ground playing with the loose sand. He liked the quiet atmosphere under the sky. He felt a strange calmness settle over him and the glowing embers from the campfire seemed to be reflecting his mental state. The sand beneath him seemed cool and soft.

Taehyung made his way towards him and pulled at Yoongi's hand, "I've got something to show you."

The burning fire he faced a few hours ago seemed to be an illusion, the soft and almost asleep glow of red was his warmth now. He didn't feel the burn anymore, just a welcoming glow.

Yoongi stood up, brushed himself off, and tucked the drawing Jungkook had given into his jacket before following Taehyung.