January 21

1:52 am

The temperature had considerably dropped as the night progressed. The tents were already set up. Yoongi and Taehyung were sitting on top of the truck's engine to steal some leftover heat.

"I never thought you would pull that today, hyung," Taehyung said while eating the sweet potato Seokjin had made. The rest of the gang were already in their tents, but those two didn't feel like sleeping.

"I didn't know I would pull that today," Yoongi said with a chuckle, as he bumped his shoulder with Taehyung's, "Maybe you rubbed some of that stupidity off on me."

"It wasn't stupidity, hyung. It was very cool."

Yoongi laughed at that, "I don't know if it was cool, but you guys strangely bring out a side of me I never knew I had."

"I'm glad we do," Taehyung said, crossing his arms to shield himself from the cold.

"I'm glad too," Yoongi said softly, looking at the sky, "You know, I plucked my courage from Sirius for this."

Taehyung's beaming smile rivaled the stars at that statement, "You knew the answer is going to be a yes."

"I just feel terrified of the possibilities all the time."

"You don't need to be so scared, hyung. Fear only clouds our path. Trust your heart, then you can see all the beauty life has to offer, in its full glory." Taehyung said, slinging an arm around Yoongi.

Yoongi's breath hitched at the sentence.

Get up Yoongi life has so much to offer. Open your eyes and see.

He could almost hear another voice, almost smell diesel, almost taste the coffee, "What?"

"Sometimes, I know it's hard to believe," Taehyung smirked," but I can be philosophical too."

Yoongi's reaction was cut-off by the sudden downpour of rain. It started out of nowhere and it was snow cold.

The two dashed into the tent before they could get fully drenched.

3:40 am

Two tents were combined at the entrance to form a solid barrier from wind and cold. The rain outside played a unique tune when it hit the tent. Occasionally, one or two stray droplets would seep in through the hem and land on the tent floor.

Inside, the overall ambiance was quiet since some of them were asleep. There wasn't enough room to sleep comfortably, so the seven of them were huddled together.

Seokjin, Namjoon, and Yoongi were playing 3.6.9 quietly in an attempt to not disturb the others. Taehyung was lying on Jungkook's lap, listening to his soft humming. Being a music major he always thought Jungkook's voice was a treasure to behold.

Jimin was crammed together with Hoseok and was fast asleep. He had overexerted himself during the snowball fight, and now he was out like a light before he knew it. Hoseok was on his phone, with a jacket over his torso to keep him from the cold. Soft music was playing from his playlist, while he himself was drifting away to slumber.

The tent was small and the space inside was crowded. It was exceptionally cold and wet. Yet it seemed like none of them would trade it for anything else. It was warm and incredibly comfortable.