February 15

5:18 pm

The restaurant was filled with the ruckus they were making. Namjoon had successfully landed an internship in SNUH, one of Seoul's big five hospitals. That obviously meant celebration and any celebration that included the seven of them was a messy ordeal.

Currently, Jungkook and Taehyung were having a competition on who would stack most french fries on top of one another to form a tower. Taehyung's tower was way taller when Seokjin finished the game by poking the towers down. The collective whine was cut off by the arrival of pizzas and burgers.

"Tae Hyung, why are you so adamant?"

"Ketchup doesn't belong on burgers, Kookie. It takes the authentic taste away."

"Ketchup on the burger is a tradition, Hyung!"

"Says who?"

"Says I," As Jungkook tried to grab the ketchup bottle before Taehyung could take it away, but he ended up spilling the water on a set of paper boats that Jimin had been making.

"My boats!" Jimin screamed.

"TITANIC HAS SUNKEN!" Hoseok bellowed with a laugh pointing at the boat.

"Technically...that's not the Titanic. The Titanic didn't sink because of a waterfall from heaven."

"Precisely."

Then Jimin proceeded in reenacting the technically accurate representation of titanic sinking with Hoseok's sound effects.