October 22

6:45 pm

The ambiance of the cafe was lively. Jin had closed the shop early today for the party, it had been raining, and there were practically no customers anyway.

Taehyung and Hoseok were sprawled across the main sofa eating away the cake Jin had made. Jimin was tucked in a blanket with a steaming cup of hot chocolate in his hand. He was late to the party, but when he did show up he was drenched in rain. Jungkook lazily walked around the cafe, taking photos of whatever caught his attention.

Yoongi and Namjoon were in the service station fighting over who would use the coffee machine first. Both of them looked exhausted. Yoongi had successfully submitted the project and was feeling quite satisfied. Namjoon was just being his usual self, a medical student who was never not exhausted.

"Hyung, if you become famous," Taehyung said while stuffing his mouth with the cake, "Will you get us free red-carpet invites?"

"Let's not start dreaming about things that might not happen," Jin replied, re-filling the tub of drinks.

"If being scouted in your own cafe with strawberry syrup all over your apron could happen, then this can very well happen." This time, Jimin spoke up, he looked all fluffy and fine now.

"I don't know guys, I don't want to expect things, and get disappointed if it didn't happen."

"If you think like that, then you can't give your hundred percent, hyung." Namjoon strode in carrying some croissants. Yoongi had succeeded in getting the coffee machine for himself.

"And if it doesn't happen, then keep trying until it happens," Namjoon said with a dimpled smile. He looked like a giant koala bear with dark circles.

"You can have this coffee for being philosophical." Yoongi had stalked up on Namjoon, and his sudden proximity made Namjoon startle. The plate he carried dropped to the carpeted floor with a thud.

He knew what was going to come.

"Oh no! He just dropped the croissant. It's not in the script!"

"QUICK, CHANGE THE SCRIPT!"

"STTAAAWWPP, HE COULDA DROPPED THE CROISSANT."

"And He dropped the croissant."

"Oh my god, he dropped the croissant."

"Yoongi hyung, stop laughing!"