March 7

7:20 pm

Jiminie: And!! there was mushroom pod-shaped lasagna!

And cloud pixie dust shaved ice. It had golden glitter on it hyung!

Seokjin hyung: Now that seems cool.

JK: You know what's even cooler? while I was stuck in the library, you guys had fun without me!!

Jimin: BUT YOU WANTED TO FINISH YOUR ASSIGNMENT! RMBR?

 AND I QUOTE "HISTORY OF FOOD MASS PRODUCTION IS IMPORTANT"

Namjoon hyung: Did you guys reach home safely? The weather is getting worse.

I just dropped Jimin back at the dorms  

On the bus-stop now hyung

Seokjin hyung: Want me to come to pick you up?

No Hyung, it's fine

 The bus will be here any minute

JK: Where is Hoseok-hyung btw? Didn't he say he was meeting with his friend for a drink?

Jimin: On his way to the dorms too. Just got his txt.

Namjoon: I hope the weather gets better soon, my plants are already dying...

It was a Sunday, and he might have been regretting agreeing to Jimin's bizarre request of checking out the new wonderland themed restaurant but he enjoys spending time with his childhood friend outside of the campus.

Sitting in the College Bus-stop, Taehyung huddled into his blue scarf. He felt like he might be blown away if he tried to walk home now. The weather had been clearing up until they announced the weather today. There seems to be a cyclone passing by in Chung-Nam, and the weather unexpectedly affected Seoul as well.

"Hey," a voice interrupted his on-road-to-death-due-to-freezing phase. It was Yoongi, and he now occupied the bench too.

Huh?

"Nice scarf," Yoongi comments, pointing at his crocheted scarf.

Huuuuh?

"Thanks, my grandma made it for me," Taehyung stated, acting like he didn't just contemplate his life two seconds ago, he pointed at the bomber jacket, and compliment back, "nice jacket."

Yoongi snorted and sank further into the bus-stop bench, away from the rushing cold winds. Now that he saw it clearly, the jacket was indeed very nice. The red and gold floral detailing in the black jacket complimented his blonde hair and all-black outfit.

Why does he look so hot?

"I'm Yoongi, by the way."

"I know, you're Hoseok hyung's friend," Taehyung said with a boxy smile.

"I'm Taehyung, also Hoseok hyung's friend," He explains after seeing Yoongi's confused and surprised face with a boxy smile.

Yoongi responds with an even more surprised look, "You're Taehyung? You're the Kim Taehyung?"

Taehyung laughs at the question, "I guess my fame has reached the entire campus." Taehyung straightened his back and crossed his arm with a smirk on his smug face.

"You're the one who made Hoseok get obsessed with Flamingos," Yoongi said as realization dawned on him," You're the reason I had to see the obnoxious flamingo shaped shot glass every time we drink together!"

Taehyung crossed his legs and leaned back the seat and said proudly, "A flamingo plush was my first-ever gift to him for his seventh birthday." He scoffed and added, "Truth be told, he only drinks two shots and gets shit-faced! So it's not like you'll be seeing the shot glass for long anyway."

"He graduated to the third glass as of today," Yoongi said as the bus screeched in. He stood up and dusted his pants, pulling his jacket closer around him.

"See you around, Taehyung-ah." Yoongi waved as the doors closed behind him, and the bus sped up.

Hmmm? Interesting...

ping!