May 7

11:10 am

Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung found Myung in the hallway outside the music introduction class. He was rather "chill" even when being confronted.

"Hoseok is the one who spread that. So, if you have to blame anyone, it should be him." Myung said as he leaned against the wall.

"Hoseok and I are friends. We have the right to discuss anything between ourselves. That doesn't mean you can go around spreading rumors in the hallway." Taehyung replied sternly.

"If you guys are friends, you should've kept it to yourself. Why did he shout out? How is this my fault?" Myung said with a shrug. Taehyung felt Jungkook clutching the back of his shirt. He also knew Jungkook must be the one stopping Jimin from lunging forward. Jimin was an angry chicken like that. Jungkook's presence immensely eased him.

"Just because you want Jye Hee away from Yoongi you had to go play this dirty trick. How is it not your fault?"

Taehyung's patience was gradually depleting, and Myung was not helping. He had his hands crossed over his chest to stop himself from punching Myung. As Jungkook said, he was not worth it.

"It was Yoongi's fault. Trying to act tough in front of girls. This serves him right," Myung said with a smirk, " I take absolutely no responsibility for this shit."

"Hoseok was sulking all day saying he had caused this issue but looks like the culprit hasn't even acknowledged it yet," A voice rang across the hallway. The three turned to find its source, very angry looking blonde.

"He should be. He was the megaphone after all," Myung commented without knowing that he is digging his own grave.

Yoongi was pissed now.

"What did you just call him?" Yoongi took a step forward. The excitement and cold fury were seeping out of him. This was a bad bad sign.

Hands were thrown.