February 10

7:30 pm

The day was especially chilly. Taehyung was almost late for his bus back home. He had taken a nap in the library to get rid of the severe migraine he was getting, and he clearly remembered asking Jimin to wake him up.

Now, he had to run to the bus-stand next to his university to catch his ride back home.

Taehyung skid into the shelter of the bus-stand with a huff and checked his watch.

15 minutes early, well, that's faster than he calculated. He really was getting good at cardio.

He smirked to himself, proud as he strode to the seat. When he noticed a certain blonde hair, he went back to hating himself. There he was, Min Yoongi, the cranky reincarnate extraordinaire..

Hoseok hyung did say something about inviting a certain Yoongi to our SCA.

Taehyung could still clearly hear Jimin talking. He needs to take action now.

"Hey," Taehyung said, testing the waters. The look Yoongi gave him could be classified as part acknowledgment and part keeping-talking-I-dare-you.

He accepted the dare.

"I was pretty rude that day, I'm sorry," diving right to the point seemed like a good way to approach the blonde. "That wasn't my intention."

Yoongi looked like he wanted to say something but got cut off by the arrival of a bus.

"You should be," Yoongi said nonchalantly as he got into the bus.

Taehyung was left standing in the bus-stop, gapping at the bus.

Min Yoongi, You Fu*Beep*