Epilogue

On the day of the party.

Taehyung struggled out of the blanket to face his boyfriend, who was grinning at him mischievously.

"Brat!" Taehyung said, wrapping the blanket comfortably around himself. He held out his hand for Jungkook to take and pulled himself up with his help.

He looked around to find Hoseok already inside talking to his boyfriend. Yoongi wrapped his arm around Hoseok. The two looked so much in love. When Yoongi confessed to Hoseok at the SCA, Taehyung almost choked on his drink. Even Taehyung couldn't be that random. It took him by surprise, but it was also a major factor that helped him with Jungkook.

"Our spot?" Jungkook asked, supporting Taehyung's weight and pulled him to his feet with ease.

Jungkook had always been able to pull him up with ease.

Taehyung nodded and started making his way to the quiet corner of their yard.

Jungkook rushed behind him, "You're it!" He patted his back and ran to the spot. Taehyung raced him to the tree, laughing at his antics, and playing along.

When they reached the little white picnic table and a waterproof dog bed under the tree, the two naturally ditched it and sprawled across the protruding root of the young tree.

"When I showed Yoongi hyung our old spot, he asked me something, Kook." Taehyung said, tracing Orion's belt with his fingers.

Taehyung felt Jungkook's gaze on him and turned to look back at him, "How would we know if it will work?"

Jungkook turned to his side, facing Taehyung, "At the end of the day, it's about trusting yourself, Tae. The stars only guide you to do that."

Jungkook pouted, "So basically, there is no hope in the stars."

Taehyung held Jungkook's hand and whispered, "You are what you believe."

Jungkook wrapped his fingers around Taehyung's and said, "I believe your final year project was about us."

"You won't let it go until I confess, won't you?"

"Nope."

"Take the hint Kook, it's literally named The Forest Spirit."

"Say that out loud. You wrote that for me."

"No, I wrote that for our relationship."

"You said I am what I believe!"

"Ah, for heaven's sake-"

Seokjin called them back inside, distracting them from their bickering. The two walked back, swinging their entangled arms in the air like little kids.

The little tree stood there under the moonlight with a faint golden glow, swaying in the wind and silently growing stronger, but always watching over the two little birds in their weird house.

--------------------------------------------------

So, did you find the plot beforehand? XD
where did you find something fishy going on?
I'd love to see your opinions, so do comment!!