January 20

11:48pm

"I can't believe you guys are doing this," Namjoon said, he was shivering under his thick padded jacket and tiger earplug, "You can't just heat the snow from the ground and use it as water to make instant coffee."

"Legend says we can," Jungkook comments while scooping more snow into a tin-can with a shovel.

Yoongi was sitting with Seokjin, who was tending the fire. The atmosphere was ridiculous, but it was special.

"For the last time Jungkook, Jimin is not a legend," Namjoon said again as he looked over at Jimin, who was currently looking suspiciously innocent. He might even pass as one of the three diablos from puss in boots.

The cold winter didn't seem to bother him at all. He felt warm, he felt welcomed, he almost felt loved. This is what he had missed at home. The casualness, that was woven in with care and trust. The playfulness, that was chasing love in a game of hide-and-seek.

"Hey! How dare you say that hyung?!" Jimin said, puffing out his cheeks, animatedly.

He had a feeling that he could be brave here. He felt like he could conquer anything without losing. He hadn't felt as safe in a very long time.

"You," Yoongi stood up, pointing at a human who was almost drowning in a bundle of jackets, "Will you be my boyfriend?"

The gasp that was heard everywhere around the camp woke Taehyung up from his stupor. He choked on the supermarket coffee when he finally realized he needed to breathe.

Yoongi realized what he did and stood there awkwardly. He almost started fidgeting and second-guessing.

"YES!!!!" Taehyung laughed while fisting his hand in the air, his voice was raspy from choking on his coffee and he was too bundled up to move, otherwise, he would have definitely jumped around in delight.