May 7

9:30 am

"What?! No!! We are not together." Taehyung didn't know when or what caused this misunderstanding, but here he was denying the relationship to the Jye Hee.

"I heard it from Myung, he said he heard Hoseok shouting yesterday at the bus stop." Jye Hee said in a convicting tone.

"Myung said that? Jye Hee, I assure you I'm not with him. Trust me and don't spread any false rumors." Taehyung said while taking his phone out and walking away. He ignored further accusations from Jye Hee and started typing into his phone.

He needs to talk with Myung.

Spreading rumors that they were together is one thing, he doesn't even know if Yoongi is out of the closet yet. He sincerely doesn't want to 'out' anyone else when they are not comfortable with it. Let alone his friend.

Kook: No, why?

Meet me in my dept courtyard.

Now.

Kook: On my way

9:40 am

Saying Taehyung was furious is a gross understatement. He was practically seething with anger. He could barely sit still on the bench of his dept courtyard while waiting for Jungkook.

"I asked you if I should bring my baseball bat," Jungkook said as he skid to a halt next to the bench Taehyung was sitting on.

Taehyung stood up with a jolt," Myung is spreading rumors that Yoongi and I are together. It is not true." Taehyung said clenching his fisting. He could hardly control himself now. He doesn't want to be the reason for Yoongi to avoid them. He doesn't want to be the cause to make Yoongi not speak with them anymore. Jungkook noticed this and sighed.

"I know it's not true, but what are you worried about?" Jungkook questioned, motioning Taehyung to sit down with him.

Taehyung sat back on the bench rather unwillingly, "What if he's not out yet? What if this makes things awkward between me and Yoongi Hyung? What if Yoongi thinks I'm spreading the rumors. What if everyone thinks we're together?" Taehyung fired one question after the other in quick succession. He got frustrated and pulled at his hair. He curled into a ball on the bench.

"Yoongi Hyung is out. We know Yoongi Hyung enough to know that he won't let this come between us. If you're right then there is no need to worry, "Jungkook answered his questions while rubbing his back with concern. "Tae, I'm sure we can make this right. So don't stress yourself out. I've got your back."

"Can we really make this alright?" Taehyung looked up at Jungkook's certain face, fidgeting with his fingers.

He doesn't want to mess things up with Yoongi again.

Jungkook nodded with a smile, "We sure can."

"Thank you, kookie."Taehyung said, leaning on his shoulders, "Thank you for having my back."

"You have my shade. Anytime." Jungkook patted his head and stood up," Now let's go get that Myung guy to confess."

That Myung better hide from Yoongi.