CHAPTER SEVEN

Over the next few days, Brian would shoot me small smirks as we passed one another in the hallways. It was subtle enough to go unnoticed by others but the blush still smothered my cheeks whenever he did so. We hadn't properly spoken since I went down on him in the bathroom stall; our only form of communication being little notes left for each other. To cover our tracks, we would discard of them so that they were never to be found.

It was a Saturday night as I lay on my bed, writing out my homework while my stereo played out lowly. My mom was downstairs watching her TV shows in the living room, not wanting to disturb me from my work. Normally, we would have a movie night but I had been so distracted by writing notes for Brian that I was beginning to fall behind in my work.

I was just finishing up on my biology homework, when I heard a tap at the pane of my window. Thinking nothing of it, I started to pack away my papers, throwing the completed work into my backpack ready to be handed in on Monday.

Standing from my bed, I made my way over to my closet to change into my pyjamas, when I heard another small tap against my window. Curious, I stepped over and pulled back the drapes to see Brian hidden in the rose bushes that circled my house. He bent over and picked up another stone, throwing it up to hit against the glass, catching my eye and waving to me.

Even in the dark of the night, I could still see his smile under the glowing of the streetlights. His smile was one of happiness growing, much as a spring flower opens. I could see how it came from deep inside to light his eyes and spread into every part of him. No matter the distance, my attraction to the boy remained constant. Brian could be at the ends of the earth and still I would feel pulled towards him.

Pushing up my window, I leaned my arms on the shelf, letting the cold night air hit at my face. I couldn't stop myself from smiling as Brian kept his eyes on mine. From so far, his handsomeness remained just as hypnotising as it did when he was up close.

"Can I come up?" He whispered-yelled up to me. "I miss you; I miss holding you."

I turned back to check that the coast was clear, seeing that the hallway lights were off and my mom had gone to bed early. Gesturing to Brian that he could, I watched as he moved over to the wall and used the drainage pipe to ascend up to the roof over the garage in front of my window. He knelt down, coming to a stop in front of me and smiling. "That's better."

"You're a dork," I chuckled. He leaned in a pressed a single kiss to my lips.

"A dork that just climbed up here risking my life to see you." Brian commented. "So be grateful."

I stood back, helping Brian into my room as he fell down with a clatter, making much more noise than I had hoped he would have. He stood back up and brushed himself off as I pulled a small leaf out of his hair.

I was barely able to shut the window, before Brian enclosed me in his arms and pulled me back as we fell onto my bed. His lips immediately began to do their thing, trailing kisses along my jaw and cheeks. His hands grew needy as time went on, burying his face into the crook of my neck. I felt his teeth bite down into my skin. Brian sucked hard, leaving a dark purple stain just under my jaw.

The touch of his fingertips slipped beneath the material of my t-shirt, pushing the cotton up to expose my stomach. Brian proceeded to lift the fabric up and over my head, breaking his kisses momentarily, before connecting his lips to my skin once again after throwing my shirt to the floor.

His assault casually travelled further, leaving bruises and marks across my collarbone, soon reaching my chest. My hands found their way into his hair as he weaved left and right down my front. I embraced the feeling, choking back a whine whenever I felt his teeth nip at my skin. Nearing the waistband to my shorts, Brian paused and looked up at me with sincerity held in his eyes.