A/N Welcomes and Warnings

Hello,

Welcome to a new VulQuinn series that is based entirely on one song! Please feel free to vote, comment and share! As of writing this A/N I do not currently have a layout for the sequel. If you want to leave suggestions along the way and I use them, I will ensure to mention you. Anything suggested that I've already used within this story will not be repeated preferably, but it depends what ideas I can come up with.

I'm uploading this now so that it's ready to be added to lists and such before the first upload date of Wednesday 22nd July at 5pm (UK).

As you know my VulQuinn stories can end up being a little extreme and I understand that some readers may need trigger warnings. Please be aware that this story does include sex, mature themes, violence, sensitive comments and sexual assault. If at any point you do not wish to continue due to these themes, I completely understand!

I'm hoping that I've covered everything but if you need any questions answered, my messages are open.

I really hope that you enjoy this story, I had so much fun writing it and currently it is my favourite that I've ever written.

As always, any feedback is welcomed so that I can improve my writing for the future.

Are you ready?

MGC_STARWARSIJ