CHAPTER TEN

Brian's fingers reached for the buckle of my belt, pulling the leather through the loops as the metal jingled amidst the silence of the hallway. My breath shuddered when I felt the warmth of his palm slip beneath the waistband to my underwear and curl around my shaft.

Kneeling down before me, Brian raised his gaze; a cocky smirk printed across his face as I watched on. He tugged my jeans down to my ankles, taking my boxer shorts with them. I felt the cold air hit at my legs. Peering down, I could see the conflict in his eyes; he wanted to do this for me. He wanted to show that he cared for me just as did I for him...but there was a barrier. Brian had always been the one to receive and never gave back when it came to the bedroom. He was used to being in charge and this sudden twist in roles had his confidence knocked.

Throwing himself into the deep end, Brian suppressed his insecurities and brought his lips to curl around my tip. I choked out a pleasured gasp as his tongue circled the head, before he took more of me. His hand tended to the base of my shaft, fitting into a slow rhythm.

My hand found its way into his hair and grabbed a fistful. With every tug at the strands, Brian sent a hum shooting down my length. I couldn't help but throw my head back against the wall at the sensation rocketing throughout my body.

It was new. It was exciting. And I still couldn't believe that the most popular guy at school was currently giving me head in his hallway. At my demand, might I add.

Pulling his lips away with an audible pop, Brian soon licked a trail down my shaft, before shooting a smirk up in my direction. I was so dazed by the feeling that I startled at the feel of his mouth enclosing around my right testicle and sucking hard enough to make me weak at the knee.

For someone who was pretty worried about being bad at this at first, Brian sure seemed to be getting used to being outside of his comfort zone. He knew what he liked, he claimed to know what I liked, and he used that knowledge to his advantage.

His lips soon returned around my tip as he brought his free hand up my thigh and clung tightly onto the material of my hoodie. Twisting his wrist a certain way, Brian was unknowingly giving away his secrets for next time; I could feel the same burning sensation in the depths of my stomach.

Brian was aware that I was growing ever closer to my release as he built up the pace and used every last trick in the book to get me to topple over the edge. I couldn't stop myself from crying out as I felt the shudder and spilled into his mouth. Numbness filled every fibre of my body; I was drowning in euphoria.

Easing me through my high, Brian swallowed it all, soon breaking away and looking up at me. Even through bleary eyes, I could see the guilt behind his stare as my hand gently caressed at his cheek.

Standing up, Brian was back to being taller than me as one hand remained wrapped around my length, while the other settled at my waist. He leaned in closer and kissed me softly, letting the taste of myself fill my mouth.

"I'm sorry," Brian apologised quietly, breaking the kiss and leaning his forehead against my own.

"It's okay." I replied, matching his volume. "I know how it feels."

"You do?"

"Bri," I chuckled softly. "You seem to forget that I'm a virgin. All of this is new to me too."

"Did I make you feel good?" Brian asked, a slight smirk pulling at his lips.

"You made me feel as though I was on cloud nine." I effused, studying his smile brighten with every word that I spoke. "You didn't need to worry about being bad, I wouldn't know any different even if you were."

"I know, but," He shrugged, opening up the gap between us. "I didn't want to disappoint you."

"You didn't," I assured, before bending down and pulling my boxers and jeans back up to my waist.

Buckling the belt, Brian kept his eyes on mine, before running a hand through his hair. There was a special glint in his eyes whenever he watched me in silence. "What's that look for?"

"Nothing." Brian smirked, wandering about the house as I followed after him. "Just thinking about how you were pulling my hair."

"Oh..." I blushed. "Sorry about that."

"Don't be," Brian laughed. "I liked it."

He shrugged and took a seat at the breakfast bar, gesturing for me to sit beside him. "In fact, I'm learning a lot more about my likes and dislikes with you, Babe."

"Babe?" I cocked a brow. "That's the second time you've called me that."

"Is that a problem?"

"No," I clarified, shaking my head.

"Good." Brian commented. "Because you're mine."

"Who says?" I grinned, toying with him.

"I say so." Brian affirmed, wrapping an arm around my shoulders and pulling me into his side before pressing a kiss to my temple.

There was a slight pause, with Brian soon stammering out. "Do you want to stay the night?"

"What about your parents?" I questioned, turning to look at him properly.

"They won't be here." He shrugged.

"Doesn't it get a little lonely in this big place when they're away most of the time?" I asked, genuinely wanting to know.

"Why do you think I'm asking you to stay?" Brian replied, frowning slightly. "Sure, having money is great and all but I've never really had any sort of relationship with my parents. They're always away for business meetings that I rarely saw them growing up."

I took a moment to really study his face; I could see that the tough exterior he always portrayed was nothing more than a cover up. Underneath, Brian was just as vulnerable as I was. He wanted company, he wanted to be loved and showed attention. The slight twinkle in his eyes under the light of the kitchen only heightened his innocence in all of this.

I felt for him, I really did. Majority of people at school mistook Brian for a stuck-up rich kid, but I could see right through him. He wasn't all that he made himself out to be; he had feelings too.

"That's why you threw all of those parties..." I realised, receiving a nod of the head from Brian.

"Kind of." Brian sighed despondently. "I hate sleeping in this place alone. I normally have the boys over but tonight I just want you."

"You're adorable," I complimented, seeing the slight crimson flush across his cheeks.

"So...is that a yes?"

"Yes." I agreed with a smile. "I will stay the night, Brian."

"Great." Brian's mood seemed to lift after my response. "Do you need to go back to your place for anything?"

"Nah," I dismissed with a wave of my hand. "Unless you don't want me sleeping in my boxers."

"Eh," Brian shrugged, grimacing jokingly. "I've seen you in worse."

"Hey!" I complained, hearing him laugh at me.

"I may not even let you wear them at all." Brian proposed, looking at me with the seduction clear in his tone.