Chapter 1🏡💕

Name: Stella

Friends: Charli, Addison, and Avani

Crush / neighbor:

The neighbor

Chapter 1: Tomorrow is the day, the day I start over. I am moving to LA, some of my friends live there and I am moving into my own house. I am moving there from Florida ( I used this for fun, I do not live there and I know the people in the story are not from there, just pretend). 

I was living with my mom and dad, but they recently got divorced and I am going between houses and my dad is turned into an alcoholic and my mom is never home and she doesn't even work. I don't have any friends here. 

They moved to LA when we graduated a year and a half ago. I am just tired of everything here, I am ready to move to LA with my friends. I am packing the rest of my stuff. I get on a plane tomorrow and all of my stuff is being put in a moving truck and will get to LA the day after I do. I put all of my stuff in boxes and I put some clothes and bathroom stuff in a suitcase along with other stuff I may need before my stuff gets there. 

I finish packing and get ready to go to bed. I have to get up early tomorrow and get my stuff from my mom house and put it in the truck and the stuff from my dads. Then I have to drop my car off at the car place that can deliver it to me. Then I have to get on my flight at 3:00, so tomorrow is a long day. I get in the shower and get ready for bed, then I get a text from the girls.

The girls: Charli, Addison, and Avani

Addison💙😁 : Hey, what time is your flight tomorrow, We are going to pick you up.

Avani 💛😀 : Yeah, can't wait to see you.

Me: 4:00 pm, and me either, I am so excited.

Charli 💜😜 : So, we will be neighbors. We all live 10 minutes from your house.

Addison 💙😁 :Yeah, see you tomorrow

Me:Okay, see you!

Avani 💛😀 : Goodnight

Charli 💜😜 :See you tomorrow!

Me: Goodnight!

I get done texting them and go to bed.