Chapter 21🏡💕

The next morning I wake up and get dressed, I wear a light blue shirt with a wave on it and some white jeans. 

I go into the kitchen and I make some coffee and go and sit next to Jaden sleeping

I go into the kitchen and I make some coffee and go and sit next to Jaden sleeping. He wakes up and puts his arm around me and starts to pull me to lay with him but I say "wait, I have coffee, let me put it on my desk" he says "okay". I put the coffee down and I lay down with Jaden and he wraps his arms around me and we lay there for a few minutes and then I say "Jaden, it is like 12:00 pm we need to get up" he says "but, I luv youuu" I say "I love you too, but we need to get up". He says "fine, but what do you want to do today" I say "I don't know, isn't Bryce having a party today?" Jaden says "oh, yeah he is, but it isn't till like 6:00 pm". I say "okay, what can we do until then" Jaden says "we can go hang out with them" I say "okay, let me do my hair and makeup and then we can go get some lunch and then we can go over there" he says "okay". 

I do my hair into a ponytail and then do some light makeup and go sit with Jaden and say "you want to go get some lunch" he says "yeah" I say "okay". We go and get in my car and get and get some lunch then go to the boys house. We walk in and Avani and Addison are there and Avani says "hey, Stella" I say "hey" Addison says "we were just talking, sit down" she pats the couch beside her and I sit down. I say "where is Charli" Addison says "at home she had some things to do so I am going to go pick her up at 5:00 pm for the party" I say "oh, okay" Jaden comes over and says "I am going to go change i'll be right back" I say "okay" he kisses the top of my head and goes upstairs. Avani says "you two are so cute" I say "thanks" Addison says "so, Bryce told me that you got him a new phone case the other day" I say "yeah" I show them the picture of it.

 Addison says "that is so cute" I say "yeah, I thought it would be cute" Avani says "it is cute" then Jaden comes back downstairs and says "what is cute, me?" I say "yeah, but we were talking about the phone case I got you". Jaden says "oh, yeah I love it" Avani says "I can't you two are too cute" I laugh and Jaden says "watch this, if you want to see cute" and winks at Avani and Addison. He kisses me and then looks at Avani and Addison and they both say "aww" and Jaden says "I just wanted to kiss" we all laugh and then Bryce comes in and says "what is going on" Addison says "nothing, we were just talking about how cute Stella and Jaden are" Bryce says "oh" Avani says "yeah, and Jaden just kissed her and it was so cute" Bryce says "oh, I missed it" Jaden looks at me and smirks and I giggle and he kisses me again and Bryce says "okay, that is pretty cute". 

We all laugh and then go outside and sit down on the chairs outside. We all talk for a minute and then Jaden looks at me and motions insides and mouths "come on" I get up and walk inside behind him. I don't see him so I go to his room and I am about to open the door when it flies open and Jaden grabs me and pulls me into the room. 

I laugh and say "what are you doing" he says "I was bored" I say "okay, so what did you want to come in here for" he says "for this" he kisses me and walks over to his bed while still kissing me and we sit on his bed and kiss. After a little while the door opens and Addison says "hey, I wa- oh sorry" we both pull away and put our heads together and giggle. I say "it is okay, what were you gonna say" she says "oh, well I was going to go get Charli and was going to see if you wanted to come" I say "sure". I turn to Jaden and say "bye, I love you" he says "love you too, bye" he kisses the top of my head and then I walk out with Addison.