Chapter 19🏡💕

we go outside and get in Jaden's car and he drives. We get to Mcdonalds and order and get the food and then go to the boy's house. We go in and everyone comes to the kitchen and gets their food and sits in the living room and eats. After we eat we decide to try not to laugh, but we didn't use water since we didn't want to clean it up. 

One person stands up and tries to make everyone else laugh. The last one to laugh gets to make people laugh next. First Bryce goes and Addison is the first one to laugh, and Anthony is the last to laugh. Charli is the last one to laugh, when she goes Jaden is the last to laugh, I am the first one to laugh because he came up to me and said "so boss what is my next job" and he says "come on, I know you want to laugh, come on laugh" then he make a funny face and I start laughing. After we play that for awhile we decide to play never have I ever. Anthony says "never have I ever chipped a tooth" we all look at Charli and she puts a finger down. 

Then Bryce says "never have I ever been trapped in an elevator" Anthony and Avani put a finger down. I say "when did you get stuck in an elevator" Anthony says "the other day, here" I say "oh". Avani says "never have I ever jumped off a roof" Bryce puts a finger down. Jaden says "never have I ever had a surprise thrown for me" me, Addison, and Anthony put a finger down. I say "never have I ever fallen in love at first sight" Jaden, and Bryce put a finger down.Addison says "Bryce when did you" he says "with you" I say "aww Jaden when did you fall in love at first sight" Jaden says "you" I smile and giggle. 

After we play that me and Jaden go to my house and Addison, Avani, and Charli go home. Me and Jaden cuddle and go to sleep. The next morning I wake up and Jaden wakes up and I start to get up and he pulls me by the waist and says "wait" I say "what, it is 11:00 am we need to get up" Jaden says "no cuddle with me" I say "we can later" he says "no I want to now, plus you pranked me yesterday, I deserve some cuddles" I say "fine" I lay back down and he wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer and plays with my hair. 

Jaden says "I love you, boss" I say "I love you too, cutie" he says "what do you want to do today" I say "I don't know" he says "what is there to do" I say "I honestly don't know, what I have I not done here" Jaden says "have you been to the Santa Monica Pier" I say "no, I saw that online when I was looking for houses, we should go and I think it only like 20 minutes from here" Jaden says "okay, I have been there before, it is fun, I am going to go get ready and then I will come back over here" I say "okay, I am going to get ready". Jaden leaves and I get in the shower and get dressed. 

I wear this Picture

And do my makeup, and hair, I put my hair in two braids and tie them together and curl the rest of my hair

I finish getting ready and go to the living room and Jaden is sitting on the couch

I finish getting ready and go to the living room and Jaden is sitting on the couch. I say "you ready to go" he says "yeah, you look cute" I say "thanks" he says "you're welcome, do you want to get food on the way" I say "yeah" he says "okay, I will drive" I say "okay". We get in his car and get some food and then we go to the pier and we ride a few rides and walk on the beach for a while and then we go back to my house and watch tv.