Chapter 28 🏡💕

we wake up the next morning and we change into comfortable clothes and go to the airport and get on the plane back to back to L.A.. the whole way to L.A. I hold Jaden's arm and we watch movies. We arrive in L.A four hours later me and Jaden go to my house and sit on the couch and relax. Jaden says "so, that went halfway good" I say "yeah, my mom is a terrible mother, but my dad is sober and is trying to be a good dad, so I have a halfway good reunion" Jaden says "yeah at least your dad got sober" I say "yeah, I am so happy he did". 

Jaden says "me too, now he can be there for you" I say "yeah, it just stinks it was after I moved here, but I am happy here, I have you and all the girls and Bryce and Anthony" Jaden says "I know, and you will always have me" I say "I know". He kisses me and we just cuddle and watch tv for a little while. 

Then Jaden says "do you want to cook or go get something" I say "we can cook some pasta" Jaden says "okay". We get up and I get a pan for the meat and a pot for the noodles. I fill the pot with water and put on the stove and Jaden gets the meat out of the fridge and puts it on the stove and starts to cook it. The water starts to boil and I put the noodles in the pot and Jaden says "okay, the meat is almost done" I say "okay" I get the sauce and pour it in with the meat and Jaden cooks it a little more. 

A few minutes later the noodles are done and I drain them and then pour them in with the meat and sauce and stir it and say "it is done" Jaden says "great". We fix our plates and sit down and I take a picture of it and post it on instagram. 

@Stella

@Stella dinner for tonight cooked by me🍝 @JadenHossler

@JadenHossler I cooked too

^^@Stella you cooked the meat, I did most of the work

^^@JadenHossler true...

@Avani aww, dinner date at home

^^@Stella yep!

@Charli dinner date without me 😣😔 mom and dad, why?

^^@Stella sorry, daughter

^^@JadenHossler needed a date night, we will have dinner with you tomorrow, sorry daughter.

@Addisonraee cute! Looks good actually

^^@JadenHossler it was lol

Then I start to eat and Jaden says "this is good" I say "I think whatever we cook together is good, even though I did most of the work". We finish eating and Jaden says "I will do the dishes" I say "thank you, since I cooked you clean" he says "yep". After we eat we watch tv and go to bed.