Chapter 35🏡💕

Normal POV: me and Jaden got married a year after he proposed. We are both 20 now. I have been feeling weird so while Jaden is with Bryce and Anthony I call Addison, Avani, and Charli to come over. I tell them how I am feeling. I say "I have been having some stomach pains, throwing up, and craving weird food and really tired" Avani says "are you late on your period" I say "yeah..." Addison says "okay, we are going to CVS to get a pregnancy test". 

We go to CVS and get a test and we go back to me and Jaden's house and I take the test. We wait 5 minutes and then I look at it. Charli says "what does it say" Addison says "what is it" I say "it is positive, I am pregnant". Charli says "I am going to be a big sister" we all laugh and Addison says "congratulations" Avani says "how are you going to tell Jaden" I say "just tell him" Avani says "I can't wait" I say "me either". 

A few minutes later the girls leave and Jaden gets home and says "hey, baby" I say "hey" he says "why are you so smiley" I say "well guess what I found out today" he says "uhh, that there is a sale at your favorite store" I laugh and say "no, wait here". 

I go and get the test and put it behind my back and go back to Jaden and he says "what is it" I say "I found this out today" I show him the test and he says "wait your-" I say "yes!". He says "that is great" I say "I know" he kisses me and cups my face in his hands and says "I am so happy" I say "me too". Jaden's POV: Stella hands me something and says "I found this out today" I look at what she handed me and it is a pregnancy test and it says "pregnant" I look at Stella and say "wait your-" she says "yes!". I am so happy I want kids with her. 

Only her. 

 I am so excited. Normal POV: I kiss jaden again and he says "I can't wait" I say "me either". Skip 6 months. We told everyone and we are going to the doctor today to find out the gender. We get there and the ultrasound tech says "okay, your baby's gender is... a boy, you're having a baby boy" me and Jaden celebrate. We go home and a few days later invite everyone over to reveal the gender. We give everyone a confetti popper with blue confetti in it. I say "okay on the count of three pop the confetti, 1...2....3" the confetti goes everywhere and everyone cheers Jaden kisses me and the confetti is still going everywhere. 

He says "I love you" I say "I love you too". Skip 3 months. I gave birth to a baby boy and we named him Henry. Charli loves him and baby sits him even when me and Jaden are there. Me and Jaden are so happy. The End.