Chapter 23🏡💕

I sit with Addison, Avani, and Charli while Jaden hangs out with Bryce and Anthony. Addison says "I love how he asked you it he could and didn't want to because of what happened last time" I say "I know, I love that he did, I don't want to make it seem like I tell him what to do, but I can't handle when people I am close to get drunk it just reminds me of home, and if I liked home I wouldn't be here".

 Avani says "we understand and so does Jaden, and it doesn't seem like you tell him what to do if you did then this wouldn't be the first time I have ever even seen you tell him what he can do, and you didn't even tell him what to do" Charli says "yeah, you aren't controlling at all, if you were Jaden wouldn't still be with you" I say "thanks, guys" they all say "you're welcome" and we hug. 

We look over at Jaden, Bryce, and Anthony and Jaden just finished shotgunning a drink and he puts his head back down from it being tilted up and he almost falls. He isn't drunk but he is tipsy. We all laugh as he almost falls and he looks over and chuckles and waves awkwardly as he looks a little embarrassed. He talks to Bryce and says something and I am guessing he said he is going to stop drinking. He walks over and sits next to me and says "okay, I am done" I laugh and say "did you have fun" he says "sure, but now I am a little tipsy" I say "I can tell". 

He says "are you mad" I say "no, I only would be upset if you were drunk and didn't ask me if I cared" he says "okay, good". Charli says "so, I was going to ask if I could stay at your place tonight, Stella" I say "oh, yeah of course" she says "ok, thank you I can sleep on the couch" I say "no, problem". Jaden says "okay, I can stay home tonight" Charli says "oh, no don't let me make you stay here, I don't care" Jaden says "okay, I will stay over" I say "okay".

 We stay at the boys for a little while longer then at about 1:00 am me, Charli, and Jaden go to my house and me and Charli change into sweats and a t-shirt and I give Charli a blanket and she lays on the couch and falls asleep. Me and Jaden go to my room and lay down and I play on my phone, and a few minutes later Jaden puts his head under my arms as I am holding my phone and kisses me and I say "what are you doing" he smirks and I say "we can't, Charli is in the living room" he says "so" I say "so, if she hears she will beat you up" and laugh. He says "she is shorter than me and weighs like 110, I think I can handle her" I laugh and say "yeah, but what if she hears us" he says "so".

 I laugh and say "no" he says "please, we can be quiet" I look at him and give him a ugh, maybe look and he gives me puppy dog eyes. I say "fine, but we have to be quiet" he says "okay" I put my phone down and he lays gently on top of me and kisses me and then goes to my neck. We are done with all of that and we fall asleep.