Chapter 17🏡💕

when I wake up I go to the kitchen and see that everyone is still asleep, including Jaden. I decide to make coffee and Addison wakes up and says "hey, what time is it?" I say "11:00 am" she says "oh". I say "do you want some coffee" she says "sure, thanks" I say "no, problem". She says "did you and Jaden go to your room last night" I say "well, he carried me to bed" she says "aww" I say " I know". Addison says "so how are you two" I say "good, I think he is the one" she says "aww, really" I say "yeah, we have already said I love you to each other" she says "really" I say "yeah"

Jaden's POV: I wake up and go to the kitchen and hear Stella and Addison talking, so I stop at the corner. I hear Stella say "good, I think he is the one" Addison says "aww, really" Stella says "yeah, we have already said I love you to each other" Addison says "really" Stella says "yeah". I think to myself "wow, she thinks I am the one, I think she is the one too" I decide to go into the kitchen.

Back to normal POV: then Jaden comes in and says "you talking about me" I say "yeah, she asked how we were and I told her good" Jaden says "oh, okay" I say "yeah". Addison says "I am going to wake everyone up and then we can go get lunch" I say "okay Jaden says "wait let me wake up Bryce and Anthony, but wake up Charli and Avani first" Addison says "okay". 

Addison wakes up Avani and Charli and then Jaden says "watch this" we watch Jaden and he goes to Bryce and Anthony and types something on his phone and then yells "FIRE, WAKE UP, WAKE UP" and sirens start playing from his phone and Anthony and Bryce jump up and start looking around, and start panicking and me, Addison, Charli, and Avani start laughing. Jaden turns the sirens off and starts laughing and Anthony says "come on that is like the fourth time you have done that to us" Bryce says "yeah, you gotta stop that" we all laugh except Bryce and Anthony. 

Anthony says "we will get you back one day" Jaden says "ok, whatever". I say "okay, do you guys want to go get some lunch" everyone says "yes" I say "okay, I am gonna go do my hair and change" Addison, Avani, and Charli say "me too" I say "okay, you can borrow some of my clothes". We go to my room and we all throw our hair into ponytails and then change into t-shirts and some nike shorts. 

We walk back to the boys and Jaden says "we are just gonna wear this, so let's go". We go outside and me, Jaden, and Charli get in Jaden's car and Bryce, Addison, Avani, and Anthony get in Bryce's car. We go to In and Out and get some lunch and then go back to my house and Bryce says "we are going to go home and get showers and stuff then we can do something or whatever" Jaden hugs me and says "bye, see you later" I say "okay, bye" Addison, Avani, and Charli come inside with me and we sit down on the couch then I get a text.

Group message: Anthony, Bryce, Stella

Bryce😛 : Hey, we have an idea to get Jaden back

Anthony 😌: Yeah, but we need your help

Me: Okay, but I don't want to get in your prank war thing

Anthony 😌: Come on, please

Bryce 😛: Yeah, please

Me: What do I have to do

Bryce 😛: Text him that you want to breakup

Me: I am not doing that

Anthony 😌: Please, we will video it and tell him you didn't want to

Me: What if I don't

Bryce 😛: We will tell him you did something bad

Me: Fine, I will do it

Anthony 😌: Okay, we will text you when to do it

Me: Okay, but you both owe me

I show the girls the text and Charli says "so you are doing it" I say "I guess I have to now" Avani says "sorry, me and Addison will get Anthony and Bryce" I say "it is okay" Addison says "I don't think Jaden is going to take this well" I say "me either".