Chapter 13🏡💕

Jaden wakes up and says "stella, it is 5:00 pm, wake up" I get up and say "okay". I go into the bathroom and change into a shirt and some leggings and throw my hair into a bun. I walk out and Jaden changed into his clothes that he brought. 

He put on sweats and a shirt. I say "I am hungry, want to go get some food" he says "sure" we get in his car and go get some food. We come back and eat and cuddle and watch tv. He says "I should go home, before the boys start to wonder where I am, see you tomorrow" I say "okay, I have a girls day with the girls tomorrow, but maybe we could get some dinner and watch tv or something at night" Jaden says "okay, bye" I say "bye" he kisses me and leaves. A few hours later I go to bed. I wake up and get ready, I change into a pink shirt and some jeans, and do my hair into a bun and do light makeup. I fix some coffee and sit and wait for the girls to get there. I play on my phone and get a text from Jaden.

Jaden ❤😍: Hey, just wanted to say goodmorning, little star

Me: Goodmorning, and stop calling me that

Jaden ❤😍: what do I call you then

Me: I don't know

Jaden ❤😍: How about boss

Me: Why boss?

Jaden ❤😍: Cause when I asked if you wanted to start talking you said you were going to make me work for it, and a boss makes you work

Me: Oh, okay that works

Jaden ❤😍: Okay, see you later

Me: Okay

Then Addison, Avani, and Charli walk in and Charli says "we're here" I get up and say "hey, so what are we doing first" Avani says "shopping" I say "okay" Addison says "let's go" I grab my stuff and we get in Addison's car. We go to the mall for a while then we get some lunch. We go and get our nails done

my nails 

Avani's nails 

Avani's nails 

Charli's nails 

Charli's nails 

Addison's nails 

Addison's nails 

and finish the day with a coffee date I say "are you guys ready to go back to my house" Avani looks at her phone and says "uhh, in a minute, I am going to run to the bathroom" Charli says "me too"

They go to the bathroom and Addison says "so, how are you and Jaden" I say "well, we are official now" she says "when did that happen" I say "a few days ago" she says "oh, well you look very happy with him" I say " I am" she says "good". Charli and Avnai come out of the bathroom and say "okay, let's go"they are acting kinda weird but I ignore it. We go back to my house and Charli says "okay, let's go in, come on come on" Addison and Avani hit her and look at her like shut up and I say "okay". I open my door and see Jaden, balloons, and snacks. 

I walk in and go to Jaden and say "what is this" he says "well, I thought I needed to do something for you" I say "thank you" and kiss him. I turn around and say "that is why y'all were acting weird" Avani says "yeah" Addison says "okay, we will be going now" they leave. And I turn to Jaden and laugh, he says "I made dinner too" I look over to the island and see two plates with grilled chicken and potatoes. I say "Jaden, thank you" he says "you're welcome, let's eat before it gets cold" I say "okay". We both eat and then sit on the couch and talk. 

He says "okay, so what is your favorite thing like what do you want to do" I say "well, I love kids, and I want to do something with kids" he says "okay, what is the worst thing you have experienced" I say "well, the first time I drank alcohol I was at a friends house and her parents weren't home, it was an old highschool friend and my ex was there with her brother and I told him that he wished he had me and a bunch of other stuff and he tried to kiss me not knowing I was drunk and I pushed him off and he fell and broke a lamp and yeah, I was really embarrassed" Jaden laughs and says "is that one reason why you don't drink" I say "yeah". 

We talk for a minute and the he gets up and says "I bought this game for us to play" it was the loud mouth game were you have to put the orthodontist things in your mouth and try to say something and the other person has to guess what it is. 

He put them in first and I couldn't understand a word, I burst out laughing and say "I give up, I have no clue of what you are saying". He takes it out of his mouth and says "I said, the balloon flew off" he laughs and then I put them in. He immediately laughs and I try to say what my card says but I keep laughing and Jaden says "I don't know" I take it out of my mouth. I say "it said, put the water in the fridge" we both laugh. We play it for a little while and then fall asleep.