Chapter 2🏡💕

I wake up and put on some leggings and a shirt since I am going to be on a plane most of the day. I go downstairs to where all of my boxes are and start to load them in the moving truck. About 30 minutes later I am done and I get in my car and drive to my dads house, and the moving truck follows me. I get to my dad's house and I start to load them and it only takes about 15 minutes since I am at my moms house a lot more, I don't have much stuff at my dad's. 

He comes outside while I am signing for the moving truck so it can get on the way to LA. He says "bye, I will miss you" I say "bye, tell mom bye for me she wasn't home when I left" I smell alcohol on his breath as he hugs me, but he always does. 

He says "okay I will, bye" I get in my car and head to the car place. My only friend here is my ex-boyfriend luke. We talk sometimes, he isn't a bad person we just didn't work out. I arrive at the car place and I sign all the papers and Luke arrives and I say "hey, thanks for giving me a ride" he says "oh, no problem, anything to get rid of you" he says jokingly and laughs. 

I playfully hit him and laugh. He says "I will miss you though" I say "yeah, I will miss you too, we can still stay in touch" he says "okay" I say "I will probably talk to you more than my mom and dad". He says "is it that bad" I say "yeah, my mom wasn't even home when I left I had to leave a note, and my dad had been drinking already" he says "I am sorry, at least you can start over in LA". I say "yeah". 

We get to the airport at 3:00 I have an hour before I need to be on my plane. I say "hey do you want to grab a bite to eat for a minute at the food court here, I have an hour" Luke says "yeah, sure". We eat a quick bite then say our goodbyes and I head to security. It is 3:20 so I have 40 minutes. I get thru security with 10 minutes to spare so I go and get on the plane and text the girls.

Me: on the plane about to take off, see you in 4 hours.

Charli 💜😜 : Yay! Can't wait

Addison 💙😁 : Have a safe flight, see you soon!

Avani 💛😀 : yes, we will all be united again! See you soon

Me: Okay I have to go, bye!

The plane starts to take off and I am on my way to start my new life and I am going to make it a good one, one I love. Without my parents in the way of me having a good life, one where I can be an adult, but a kid at the same time. With my parents I am the adult I take care of them.