Chapter 4🏡💕

let me know in the comments if you would want a story with made up characters or not. If not, would you want another Jaden story. If not who else would you want. thanks!

I wake up and go to my kitchen and say "oh, yeah I don't have groceries yet, can't make coffee" to myself. The girls wake up and I say "oh, by the way why didn't you tell me I was moving in next to Bryce and them" Addison says "well, we kinda didn't want to tell you, because we thought you may not want to move into this house, and it is so pretty and we are over at the boys house all of the time so we would be together a lot" I say "oh, okay" Charli says "so you aren't mad" I say "no, why would I be" Avani says "good, how about we go to starbucks and then we can go to the boys house Anthony invited us" I say "okay, let me go change" Addison says "me too" Charli and Avani say "me too".

 We all go change and get in Addison's car and go to starbucks and then go to the boys house. We walk in and everyone is playing video games and Bryce and Anthony look up and say "hey, guys" we all say "hey". 

Jaden looks up at me and smiles and puts his controller down and walks over to me and says "so, how was your first night in your new house" I say "good" he says "good, so where are you from" I say "kentucky, me, Addison, Charli, and Avani have been best friends since high school and when they moved here I couldn't, now I can and now I am here". Jaden says "well, welcome" I say "thank you" Bryce says "okay, stop flirting you two and let's have some fun"we both blush and Anthony says "yeah, we are having a party tonight, so let's set up". 

We all set up and after a while people start getting there and the party starts. Me and Jaden are staying pretty close to each other and Addison, Avani, Charli, Anthony, and Bryce keep making fun of us. Then Bryce yells "let's play truth or dare". We all sit down and Bryce says "okay, truth or dare Anthony" he says "truth" Bryce says "do you like Avani" Anthony says "yes". He kisses her on the cheek and sits back down. Anthony says "okay, truth or dare Jaden" Jaden says "dare, I am not a baby like you" Anthony says "hahaha, okay, I dare you to kiss Stella" Jaden says "okay, is that okay with you, Stella" I say "yeah" he walks over to me and kisses me and then pulls away and smiles and winks at me and I giggle and we both sit back down. 

After truth or dare everyone slowly leaves and we are cleaning up and Jaden comes over to me and says "hey, little star" I say "hey, how did you know that is what my name means" he says "science class in high school" I say "oh, well hi" and I giggle. He says "do you want to go to my room and talk" I say "yeah, sure". We walk up to his room and sit down on his bed. He says "so, I don't know if that kiss we had was good for our first kiss so I was thinking" he leans in and kisses me and this time even better, more passionate and longer, it feels good. 

Then we both hear someone coming up the stairs and we pull away and act like nothing happened. Charli walks in and says "hey, there you are Stella, we were going to go, you ready" I say "yeah, be down in a minute" she walks out. Jaden says "sorry, I shouldn't of-" I stop him and say "it is okay" he says "okay" and rubs the back of his neck. I smile and say "well, I have to go" he says "okay". I walk downstairs and go to the girls and we walk back to my house and I say "you can stay here again tonight, but I should have my stuff and car tomorrow" Addison says "okay". We all get ready and go to bed.