Chapter 9🏡💕

the next morning I wake up to the smell of bacon and pancakes. I walk in the kitchen to see Jaden cooking and I say "well, you really are a hard worker aren't you" he says "when something I want is the reward for working" I say "what is the reward you are getting" he says "you". I say "oh, okay" we both laugh and he fixes two plates of bacon and pancakes. 

We both sit down at the island and start eating. I say "so, what is the plan today" he says "well, I was thinking of going to the mall, and then to dinner and then we go to the store and get candy and stuff and buy a movie and come back here and watch it" I say "okay, I like that idea, can we go shopping at like 2:00, I wanted to see the girls for a little bit" he says "sure". 

I go to my room and change into a silky pink top and some jeans. I call the girls and tell them to come over and they say they will be there soon. I go back to Jaden and say "thank, you for cooking breakfast the girls will be here soon, you don't have to stay if you don't want to, we will probably talk about girl stuff" he says "okay, I will go play video games with Anthony and Bryce" I say "okay" he pecks me on the lips and walks out of the door. 

I say "see you at 2:00" he says "not a minute late, I promise" I say "okay, see you later" he says "okay" and leaves. I clean the dishes and then Addiosn, Avani, and Charli walk in and I say "hey, girls" they all say "hey". 

We all sit down and Charli says "so, Jaden and Stella are talking now" Addison says "really" I smile and nod my head. Avani says "yay, I knew that you two would like each other" Charli says "they are so cute, before I went home I stopped by here and they were cuddling on the couch" Avani and Addison say "aww" I smile.

 Avani says "do you like him" I say "I do, and I told him he was going to have to work for it, and he has already took me on a cute date and cooked breakfast this morning and we are going to the mall at 2:00 and then to dinner, and then going to buy snacks and a movie and coming back here and watching the movie". Addison says "aww, okay if he asked you out today what would you say" I say "yes, duh" we all laugh. A little bit later Addison, Charli, and Avani leave and Jaden comes to my house and we go to the mall and shop until about 6:00 pm and then we go to dinner and eat.