Chapter 24🏡💕

The next morning me and Jaden wake up and go to the kitchen and Charli is up and me and Jaden look at each other a give each other a pretend nothing happened look and then look away. I make coffee and ask Charli is she wants some and she says "yeah, thank you" I say "no, problem" Jaden says "did you sleep good last night, Charli" she says "yeah, we about you two" I say "good" Jaden says "yeah, good". Charli says "I know what you two did, but I am gonna get you when you don't expect it, Jaden" Jaden says "why just me, she did it two" Charli says "because I told you to behave not her" Jaden says "that's not fair" I laugh and say "yeah, it is". 

He says "how" I say "it just is" while laughing he comes over and picks me up and puts me over his shoulder and carries me to the back door and I say "Jaden, stop put me down" Charli follows him and laughs. I laugh and say "Jaden put me down" he walks out of the back door where the pool is and says "is it fair" I say "yes, put me down but do not throw me in the pool" he says "not until you say it isn't fair, is it fair"while laughing I say "no, no now put me down" while laughing he says "okay". He puts me down and I say " it is fair" and run to the door and Charli follows and we run inside and I lock the door. 

He says "hey, come on let me in" I say "not until you say it is fair, and we call a truce" he says "boss, please let me in" I laugh and say "is it fair" he looks down and says "yes" while laughing. I say "okay, truce" he says "truce" Charli is laughing and says "I love you two together" I unlock the door and let him in. he says "remind me not to fight or try to get you, you are just like me so I can't win" I say "I know you can't win" Charli laughs and says "yeah, Addison told me she beat up a 200 pound guy in high school cause he grab her butt" I say "I did" Jaden says "dang" I say "yeah, don't mess with me" and laugh. 

Jaden says "noted" we all laugh and go and sit down. Charli says "okay, but I honestly want to see who could win in a fight" Jaden says "me too, but I am not fighting her" I say "why, you scared" Jaden says "no, I just don't want to hit you" I say "well, if we wrestle we wouldn't have to". Jaden says "you are competitive aren't you, and I don't want to fight or wrestle my girlfriend" I say "very competitive and we don't have to fight each other". 

Charli says "why, do you not have to fight each" I say "because if there is a boxing gym somewhere, they should have people that will box or wrestle you and we could go and box the same person and see if we both win or if one of us wins" Jaden says "that I will do, but it has to be a guy for me" I say "okay, me too then" Jaden says "no, you can box a girl about the same weight and height as you, and I will box a guy about my height and weight" I say "fine" he says "okay, I will call the local gym I go there sometimes and they should let us do it" I say "okay". 

I get up and go and change into a sports bra and leggings. 

And then I go back to the living room and Jaden says "I called the gym they said we could come at any time" I say "okay" he says "I am going to go change be back in a minute" I say "okay" and kiss him

And then I go back to the living room and Jaden says "I called the gym they said we could come at any time" I say "okay" he says "I am going to go change be back in a minute" I say "okay" and kiss him. Charli says "i will let it slide since she kissed you" Jaden laughs and then leaves. I say "you can come if you want" she says "okay, I will" I go in my room and hand her some jeans and a shirt and she changes. Jaden gets back and we get in his car and go to the gym.