Chapter 18🏡💕

I wait for Bryce and Anthony to text me, then I get a text.

Group message: Anthony, Bryce, Stella

Bryce😛 : Okay, text him

Anthony 😌: All set up, videoing and everything

Me: Okay, but btw I hate this

Then I text Jaden and Addison, Avani, and Charli sit next to me.

Me: Hey

Jaden ❤😍: Hey

Me: Can we talk

Jaden ❤😍: Yeah, what about

Me: Us

Jaden ❤😍: Okay

Me: I don't know if this is working or not, I mean I love you, but I don't know if I love you in that way

Jaden ❤😍: What do you mean, what is it

Me: I think we should break up

Jaden ❤😍: why

Me: I'm sorry, I just don't think it is working

Jaden ❤😍: please, don't do this

Me: I'm sorry

Then Bryce and Anthony text me

Group message: Anthony, Bryce, Stella

Anthony 😌: Okay, that is good

Bryce 😛: you can stop

Me: okay, you two owe me BIG

Me: Jaden, this is a joke, I am not breaking up with you, Bryce and Anthony made me do it to get back at you.I'm sorry, I love you.

Jaden ❤😍: Really, you can't do that to me, that isn't funny

Me: I know, I didn't want to do it, I am coming over

Jaden' POV: I get a text from Stella, and it kinda worries me but then she says she wants to break up and my heart shatters, I can't believe it. I start crying and say "no no no no" I continue to read the messages as they come in and soon I can't really see because my eyes are blurry from the tears. Then after a minute she says "it was a joke" and that Bryce and Anthony made her and that she is coming over.

Back to normal POV: I tell the girls I am going to the boy's and they say "we're coming" I say "okay" and go out the door. I get to the boy's front door and walk in and go upstairs to Jaden's room and the girls stay downstairs. I run in Jaden's room and say "Jaden" he is sitting on his bed and I go up to him and move his head so that he is looking at me and his eyes have tears in them and I say "aww, Jaden" I put his head to me and sit down and hug him and say "I'm sorry, they made me do it" Jaden says "it's okay" we hug for a minute and then I pull away.

 I put my hands on his cheeks and say "I am never going to leave you, okay" he says "okay" I kiss him and say "I love you". Then Bryce, Anthony, and the girls come in and Bryce says "told you we would get you back" Anthony says "yeah" I say "it wasn't funny" Bryce says "it was a little" Addison and Avani look at each other and nod and then hit Anthony and Bryce in the back of the head. Anthony and Bryce turn around and say "owww" Jaden says "not that was funny" I laugh. 

Charli says "okay, so everything is fine now" I say "yes" Anthony says "oh, yeah we videoed it so we could see it" Jaden says "what" Bryce goes and gets his phone and says "yep" he pulls up the video and Bryce and Anthony watch it and I hear Jaden saying "no no no no" on the video and I bury my face in his chest and say "I am sorry" he says "it is okay" Addison says "okay, turn it off, it is too sad" Bryce turns it off and says "fine". 

Charli says "okay, I am going to go downstairs" I say "Jaden, do you want to go to my house" and whisper "we will be alone" in his ear he says "yeah, come one". We go downstairs and I say "we are going to my house see you guys later" everyone says "bye" and Bryce says "Jaden, sorry but we had to get you back" Jaden says "it's okay" we walk out and go to my house. We sit on the couch and I say "I told them they both owe me, so if we ever want anything from them I just have to ask and I will tell them it goes for you too" Jaden says "okay" I say " you aren't mad are you" he says "no". 

I say "good" he kisses me and says "I can't stay mad at you". I kiss him again and he says "so, why did you want to be alone" we both smirk at each other and laugh. He kisses me again and then picks me up and puts me on his lap, so I am straddling him (this is weird to write but lol) he puts his hand on my back and then picks me up and walks to the bedroom. He sits me on the bed and stands in between my legs and kisses me. Then I pull him down with me as I lay down and he is on top of me. Soon we both have our shirts off. 

After all that stuff we lay down beside each other and face each other and he stares into my eyes and plays with my hair. He says "you're beautiful" I say "thank you" he says "you're welcome, are you hungry" I say "yeah" he says "okay, I will text the group and see if they want anything and then we can go get some food, and then go over there" I say "okay, I am going to get dressed" he says "okay" and goes into the living room. I brush my hair and put it up and then change into a grey shirt and some Nike shorts. I walk into the living room and Jaden says "okay, everyone wants food so Addison is going to send me the orders, is Mcdonalds okay with you" I say"yeah" Jaden says "okay, I will drive" I say "okay".