Chapter 6🏡💕

the moving truck gets there and me and Jaden go outside and I sign for it that it arrived and we start unloading it. After an hour of unloading everything is unloaded and in my house in the boxes. Soon after my car gets there and I park in the driveway. 

The moving truck leaves and me and Jaden go inside I say "you can go if you want you don't have to stay, I want you to but you don't have to" he says "are you kidding, time with you alone, I would never give that up" I laugh and says "okay, well I need to start unpacking boxes" he says "okay, I will help" I say "okay" we start unpacking boxes and laying everything out in the living room. 

After 2 hours of that everything is laid out and I say "okay, now the fun part, putting everything where it goes" Jaden says "okay, let's do it" I say "okay". We start putting stuff up and that takes a good 3 and a half hours. We get done and we sit down on the couch and I say "thank you for helping me" he says "oh, no problem, now you just need to buy kitchen stuff" I say "yeah, I will probably do that tomorrow" he says "do you want me to come" I say "yeah, sure". 

Then Charli, Addison, Avani, Bryce, and Anthony come in with food and Addison says "hey, we got you food" me and Jaden get up and say "thanks" we start eating and Avani says "did you two unpack everything and put it up" I say "yeah, it like 5 hours but we did it" Charli says "you know we would have helped you" I say "well, I know but me and Jaden did it" Addison says "okay, well I am glad everything is put up, now you don't have to worry about it" I say "yeah, me too and I got my car too" Charli says "good". Bryce says "okay, I am going to go home, I will see you later" Anthony says "me too" we all say "okay, bye". 

They leave and then Addison says "wow it is already 10:00 pm., I have to take Avani and Charli home, we will see you guys tomorrow" I say "okay, bye" they leave. Jaden says "I should probably go, I will see you at 12:00pm tomorrow, okay" I say "okay" we walk to the door and he kisses me and I say "bye" he says "bye, see you tomorrow" I say "okay" then he leaves.