Chapter 27🏡💕

we are cuddling and watching tv and I get a call from my dad

Me: hey

Dad: hey, I heard you were in town

Me: yeah, I came cause mom asked me to

Dad: yeah, I heard can you come see me

I take a deep breath

Me: yeah

Dad: okay, see you soon

Me: okay, bye

Dad: bye

I hang up and say "we have to go to my dads" Jaden says "okay, you sure you want to go" I say "yeah, but he drinks so be prepared for that" Jaden says "okay". We leave and go to my dad's house, we get there and knock on the door and he opens it and says "hey, honey" I say "hey" he hugs me and he doesn't smell like alcohol. He says "come in" we go in and sit down and I introduce him to Jaden and he says "nice to meet you" Jaden says "nice to meet you too". My dad says "so, I have good news" I say "you aren't getting married are you" he chuckles and says "no, I am actually sober, a month" I say "really that is so good" my dad says "yeah, once I got away from your mom and over the divorce it was easy". 

I say "I am so happy for you" my dad says "thanks, the only reason I drank was because of your mom" I laugh and say "I can see why". My dad says "so, how did meeting doug go" I say "uh, bad" he says "what happened" I explain it all to him and he holds my hand and says "i'm sorry sweetie, I know I was a bad father but you aren't worthless, you are the best one out of all of us, you are the best daughter I could ask for, and I want to be there for you from now on" I say "thanks dad" he says "you're welcome, I love you" I say "I love you too, dad" we hug and talk for a little while. Then me and Jaden leave and go back to our hotel and then we go to dinner and I say "we have a day to kill, so I wanted to take you around like you did me in L.A." Jaden says "okay". Then we go to bed. 

The next morning we wake up and get dressed and get some breakfast. Jaden says "what are we doing first" I say "we can go to my favorite stores" Jaden says "okay". We go to a few stores and then we go to my favorite restaurant for lunch and I take him to my favorite beach spot and tell him all the memories I have there. Then we go to some of my other favorite places and then we go get some dinner and then we go to the hotel and cuddle and watch tv and then go to sleep.