Chapter 14🏡💕

the next morning I wake up and decide to make breakfast and coffee. I make coffee then start cooking toast and bacon. Jaden walks in and says "hey, you can cook" I say "yes, I can, I choose not to a lot though" he laughs. I put the toast on my plate and put some peanut butter on it and put my bacon on my plate. I hand Jaden a cup of coffee and sugar and cream and give him his plate and say "do you want peanut butter" he says "no, thanks" I say "okay". 

He fixes his coffee, and starts eating I sit next to him and eat. He says "thanks" I say "you're welcome, you have done so much for me, the least I can do is cook you breakfast" he says "hey, you don't have to do stuff for me, I am suppose to do stuff for you" I say "well, I am suppose to cook or something as a thank you" he says "well, you don't have to" I say "I want to". He says "okay", we finish eating and I say "I am going to clean up, go change clothes and then we can do something" Jaden says "okay, be right back" he kisses my forehead and leaves. 

I finish cleaning up and go and change into a shirt and jeans. Jaden comes in and says "Stella" I say "in the bedroom" he walks in and says "hey, whatcha doing" I say "my makeup" he says "why, you don't need it". I say "I like makeup, I don't do it to look better, I do it cause I want to" he says "good, cause you don't need it" I say "thank you". He says "you're welcome" and sits on my bed. I do the rest of my makeup and go and stand between his legs and wrap my arms around his neck and say "so, what do you want to do" he says "I don't know" I say "okay, what about we go around town and go to like antique stores".

 He says "okay" I say "okay, come on", we go to my car and get in and he says "okay, there is an antique store like 10 minutes away from here, I will tell you where to go" I say "okay". We drive to the store and go in, we look around the store and Jaden says "come here" I walk over to him and he puts a hat on me and says "you should get that". I laugh and put the hat down, and pick up a shirt that says "teddy bear" and I say "you should get this" he says "no, I am tough" I say "sure". He says "hey" and puts his arms around me and picks me up and says "see, i'm tough" I laugh and say "okay, okay". He puts me down and we look around a little more and then leave. 

Jaden drives and he goes to another antique store and we find some cute stuff and get some things. After we go to like 5 antique stores we stop and get some lunch and then go to a few more stores and then go back to my house. 

We sit on the couch and Jaden says "close your eyes" I say "why" he says "please, I have a surprise" I close my eyes. Then he takes my hand and opens it and puts something in it and says "okay, open" I open my eyes to see a beautiful necklace. 

I say "Jaden, where did you get this" he says "today, at one of the antique stores" I say "thank you, it is beautiful" he says "you're welcome, here let me put it on you"

I say "Jaden, where did you get this" he says "today, at one of the antique stores" I say "thank you, it is beautiful" he says "you're welcome, here let me put it on you". I turn around and he puts it on me and I turn back to him and hug him and say "thanks" he says "you're welcome". I kiss him and he says "I love you, boss" I laugh and say "I love you too, cutie" we both laugh. Then we lay down and cuddle and I play with the necklace on my neck. Then he goes home and I go to bed.