Chapter 29🏡💕

we wake up and I get changed. I wear this. 

I go to the kitchen and Jaden has already made coffee and he is sitting on the couch and says "your cup is on the counter" I say "thanks"

I go to the kitchen and Jaden has already made coffee and he is sitting on the couch and says "your cup is on the counter" I say "thanks". I grab my cup and sit next to Jaden and he says "you're welcome". We drink our coffee and and watch tv, then Jaden says "do you want to go to my house today, the girls will be there" I say "sure" he says "okay". 

We finish our coffee and walk to his house. We walk in and the girls come over to me and hug me and say "we missed you" I say "I missed you guys too". Jaden says "I am going to go change" I say "okay" he kisses my head and then goes upstairs. Me and all the girls sit on the couch and Bryce and Anthony come in and Bryce says "hey Stella" I say "hey" Anthony says "where is Jaden" I say "changing clothes" then Jaden walks downstairs and sits beside me. Bryce and Anthony sit down next to Addison and Avani. Avani says "how was your trip" I say "well, it was okay" Addison says "what happened". I say "well, my mom got all upset because I like L.A more than Florida and we got into a fight" Jaden interrupts and says "which Stella won" I laugh and say "I told her I raised myself, which I did and I told her not to contact me ever again after that she called me worthless, after that we left". 

Charli says "i'm sorry" Avani says "well, you don't need her anyway" I say "yeah" the girls hug me and then Charli says "what was something good that happened" I say "well, my dad asked me to come see him so I did and he is sober now, and wants to be there for me from now on" Addison says "that is good" Avani says "yeah". We talk for a while and then Charli says "okay, how about we have a movie night". Bryce Anthony, Jaden, and Addison says "yes!" me, Charli, and Avani laugh and say "okay". Me and Jaden pop popcorn, Addison and Bryce get some candy, and Anthony and Avani fix everyone drinks. Charli says "what kind of movie" we all agree on action and Charli says "is john wick good" we all say "yes". 

We all sit down on the couch and cuddle up and cover up with blankets and me and Jaden sit together, Addison and Bryce, Anthony and Avani, and then Charli sits in between me and Jaden and Addison and Bryce. Halfway through the movie I look over and Charli, Addison, and Bryce are asleep, and Avni and Anthony are gone. I tap Jaden and he looks over and chuckles. He reaches over and turns the tv off and I scoot closer to him and we look into each others eyes while he brushes the hair out of my face. We stare at each other for a minute then he kisses me and says "let's go to bed" I say "okay". 

Before I know it he picks me up and walks upstairs to his room and sits me on the bed. He hands me a pair of sweatpants to change ito and I say "thanks" and go to the bathroom to change. I go back to Jaden's room and lay on his chest making shapes on his stomach and he rubs my head. We start to drift off to sleep and he says "goodnight, boss I love you" I say "goodnight, cutie I love you too" shortly after we are both asleep.