Chapter 20🏡💕

The next morning I wake up and Jaden is still asleep so I get up and go to the kitchen and call Bryce.

Phone call

Bryce: Hey, whats up

Me: Hey, I wanted to get something for Jaden, but I don't know what to get, so what is something he wants

Bryce:I don't know

Me: You still owe me, so what is something he talks about wanting

Bryce: Uhh, oh a phone case, he talks about wanting a new one

Me: Okay, any kind

Bryce: No, but anything you get him he will like

Me: Okay, thanks, bye

Bryce: Bye

I go online and start looking for phone cases and I find one I like and I think Jaden will like it because of what it says. I look and see what stores have it and call the closest one and ask them to hold one so I could go get it. I change clothes and put my hair in a bun and write a note for Jaden that says "hey, went to the store and didn't want to wake you, be back soon". We went to sleep late last night so he must be really tired. I get in my car and drive to the store and buy the phone case and send a picture to Bryce.

Me: what do you think of this

Bryce: I think he will like it, he likes stuff like that, especially cause you got it for him

Me: Okay, thanks

I hide the phone case in the kitchen under the sink and then go to my room and see Jaden sitting on the bed on his phone. I say "hey" he looks up and says "hey" and puts his phone down and gets up and hugs me and then puts his arms around my waist. He says "what did you need from the store" I say "uhh, I needed a new makeup brush mine is old and I thought I might as well go, because I will probably need it today" he says "oh, okay". 

I say "well, I have some lunch stuff do you want to eat" he says "yeah, what do you have" I say "let's go look" we go into the kitchen. I look through the fridge and say "I have chicken I can cook it in a pan, and I have potatoes we can cook" he says "okay, you do chicken I will do the potatoes" I say "okay". Jaden says "I am going to fry the potatoes in a pan" I say "okay, good thing I have a big stove" he says "yeah". He starts to cut the potatoes as I put the chicken in the pan. 

A few minutes later everything is done and I fix our plates and we eat. Jaden says "this is good, we should cook together more often" I say "we should, just so you know I can't cook very much, so if we get married we will probably eat out a lot" Jaden says "I will cook too" I say "okay". After we eat we clean up and watch tv. Jaden says "since we cooked lunch we can go out to eat for dinner" I say "oh, yeah" he laughs. 

I say "we can go to that new steakhouse" he says "yeah, sounds good to me" I say "okay". We cuddle and watch tv for a few hours and at around 4:00 pm I say "I think I am going to start getting ready" Jaden says "okay, I am going to go change and then I will come back and sit with you while you get ready" I say "okay". Jaden leaves and I get into the shower and then get dressed I wear this. 

 I start to do my hair and Jaden knocks on my bedroom door and says "can I come in" I say "yeah"

 I start to do my hair and Jaden knocks on my bedroom door and says "can I come in" I say "yeah". He walks in and sits on my bed as I curl my hair. Then I start my makeup and I sit on the ground in front of my mirror and he sits next to me. 

He says "where is your new brush" I say "oh, it is in the bathroom in the bag, I will use it next time" he say "oh, okay". I finish with my makeup and say "okay, you ready" he says "yeah". We get in my car and go to the restaurant and eat. After we go back to my house and sit on the couch, I say "I got you something, hold on" I get up and get the bag with the phone case in it and hand it to him. He opens it and looks at it and says "awww, I love it thank you".

 I say "you're welcome, I thought since I pranked you the other day I would get you something, and I asked bryce what you would want and he said you had been wanting a new phone case" he says "I love it, and now if I am ever away from you and miss you I can just look at my phone and be happy". I say "but I really do love you" he says "I love you too" I kiss him he changes his phone cases. We watch a movie and then go to bed.