Chapter 22🏡💕

We go and get in Addison's car and I say "did Avani not want to come" Addison says "no, she wanted to stay with Anthony" I say "oh, okay". Addison says "sorry about walking in on you and Jaden" I say "oh it is fine, we were just kissing" she says "so, he seems to really love you like a lot" I say "really, I mean I know he loves me but" she says "I have never seen him with anyone like this before" I blush and Addison says "you love him a lot too, don't you" I say "yeah" she laughs and says "yay, omg you two are going to get married" I say "I don't know about that" she says "oh, come on you know you want to, and I know he wants to" I say "yeah, I do" she says "I am so happy you are happy". 

I say "thank you" she says "you're welcome, okay we are here" we get out and knock on the door and Charli answers it and says "hey, guys" then she says "mom, dad I am leaving, bye" she walks out and we get in Addison's car. Addison starts driving and says "Charli, guess what Stella and Jaden were doing when I walked in his room to ask if she wanted to come get you with me" Charli says "what" Addison says "they were making out" Charli says "I am gonna get Jaden I told he to behave" I put my face in my hands and Charli says "but, I will go easy on him, but only this time" me and Addison laugh. We get back to the boy's house and we go inside and Jaden is sitting on the couch on his phone and he gets up and hugs me and say "hey" I say "hey" he leans in to kiss me but Charli comes over and puts her hand on his face and stops him. 

Jaden opens his eyes and says "what was that for" Charli says "I told you to behave the other night, and Addison said you two were making out a little while ago" Jaden chuckles and says "oh, yeah" Charli says "so, I am going easy on you this time but I won't next time" Jaden says "okay, yes ma'am" Charli starts to walk away and Jaden smirks and grabs my waist and kisses me and Charli turns around and says "what did I just say" Jaden laughs and says "okay okay, I'm sorry" while laughing. 

 Charli gives him a death stare look and walks away and we start laughing. After a few minutes later people start getting to the house for the party. Me and Jaden don't drink and we talk and meet up with people until Jaden says "shoot" I say "what" he says "I told Bryce I would shotgun stuff with him, but I don't want to drink around me if you don't want me to". I say "it is okay, but only two or three, please" Jaden says "okay, thank you" he kisses my cheek and goes to find Bryce and the rest of the boys.