Chapter 26🏡💕

a few hours later we go out to eat and talk and then we go to the store and walk around and act goofy and we take some pictures.

@Stella

@Stella my grocery store buddy, and love ❤ @JadenHossler

@JadenHossler love you, boss

@Addisonraee you two are so cute

@CharliDamelio my parents

^^@Stella hi, daughter

^^@JadenHossler didn't know I had a daughter lol

@Avani babes!

@Anthonyreeves my guy

^^@BryceHall let's goo

@JadenHossler

@JadenHossler my girl 💗

@Stella my boy 💗

^^@JadenHossler luv you!

@Charli dad? My parents?

^^@JadenHossler daughter?

^^@Stella my child?

@Avani ugh too cute!

@Addisonraee 💖

@Brycehall hey, Jaden getting all lovey

^^@Anthonyreeves I know, we all have girls now

We get some snacks and then we go to my house and we sit on the couch and cuddle and watch tv. We end up falling asleep on the couch cuddling each other. We wake up the next morning and I say "do you want coffee" Jaden says "yeah, sure" I make coffee and go and sit next to Jaden and hand him his. Then my phone rings. I pick it up and it is my mom. My mom.

Me: hey, mom

Mom: hey, honey I was wondering if you could come home for a few days.

Me: why

Mom: I am getting married, and I want you to meet him

Me: uh, oh uh okay sure

Mom: okay, can you be here in two days?

Me:sure

Mom: okay, bye

Me: bye

Jaden looks at me and says "who was it" I say "my mom" he says "oh, what did she need" I say "she wants me to come and visit, she is getting married" Jaden says "oh, are you going to go" I say "yeah". He says "do you want me to come" I say "yes, of course" he says "okay, when do we have to leave" I say "in two days". I get on my computer and get on my computer and get the plane tickets and reserve a hotel. We go to bed soon after. Two days later. We wake up and I put on sweats and a t-shirt and put my hair in a ponytail and Jaden changes into sweats and a t-shirt also. We get in the uber I ordered and drive to the airport. 

I say "my mom is weird so be prepared" Jaden says "okay". We get to the airport and get on the plane. After 4 hours we arrive in Florida and rent a car and go to the hotel. We change clothes and freshen up and then go to my mom's house. We get there and I park in front of her house and I say "okay, before we go in, be prepared for her to be.... I don't know crazy" Jaden puts his hands on my cheeks and says "don't worry, it will be okay" I say "okay" and grin. We go to the door and I knock on it and take a deep breath. She opens it and says "hey, come in" we go in and I introduce Jaden to her and she introduces her husband to me. Doug. 

We sit down and me and Jaden sit across from her and doug. We talk for a while and then my mom says "how are you in L.A." I say "good and happy" she says "you weren't happy here?" I say "uh, not really". She says "why not" she looks offended I say "because you and dad divorced and he was drinking all the time, and you weren't home a lot" she says "well, you weren't exactly an easy child". I say "what is that supposed to mean, I was a good kid, I got good grades and was quiet, and didn't get into trouble" she says "yeah, but you were hard to raise".

 I say "I raised myself" she says "no, you didn't"I say "yes I did, I did my laundry I cooked my meals, I got me places, and everything else while dad drank and you were out doing god knows what". She says "whatever, don't talk to me like that" I say "like what, the truth" raising my voice doug says "don't talk to her like that" I say "butt-out, you aren't involved in this and I am telling the truth" she says "whatever, you are worthless anyway" tears come to my eyes but I hold them back. 

I stand up and yell "ME, WHAT ABOUT YOU, YOU WERE NEVER THERE FOR ME FOR ANYTHING, EVEN THE DAY I MOVED YOU WEREN'T EVEN HOME" she says "don't yell at me, you are nothing" Jaden stands up and says "she is everything, she is better than anyone else I know" my mom says "you can keep thinking that" he says "I will, because it is true" I say "I am leaving don't EVER contact me again for ANYTHING" she says "bye" me and Jaden walk out and go to the car. We get in the car and I start crying. Jaden reaches over and hugs me and says "it is okay, you are my everything, don't ever believe anything she says like that, you are beautiful" I say "thanks". He says "you're welcome, I love you" I say "I love you too" Jaden says "let's go back to the hotel and relax" I say "okay" we go back to the hotel and we watch tv and cuddle.