Chapter 25🏡💕

I don't really like this chapter, but oh well I am gonna make up for it next chapter. 

Enjoy!

we get to the gym and go in and Jaden greets the man at the door and introduces me to him. The man says "hi, I am mike" I say "hi, i'm Stella this is Charli" I point to Charli and she says "hi". Mike says "ok, this way we have a girl who is a trainer her name is Whitney and she is about your height and build, and we have Justin who has trained Jaden before and he is about the same height and build as well" I say "okay". Mike says "so, what brings you guys here" Jaden says "well, I tried to pick her up and throw her in the pool but I decided not to and then she locked me out, and I said she fought back and she said that she beat up a 200 pound guy in high school because he touched her butt" Mike says "oh, so you want to see how tough each other are". 

I say "yes, and he wouldn't play wrestle me since I am a girl, so I said we could do this and if we both win then we are the same strength, but if one of us win and one loses then you know, we just wanted to see". Charli says "I have my money on Stella" Mike laughs and says "me too" Jaden says "what" we all laugh. Mike says "okay, let's start, so Stella you will go first" I say "okay" Mike says "so we are boxing right" I say "yes". 

He says "okay" I put the boxing gloves on and so does Whitney. We say hi to each other and then we start boxing. After a few minutes we are done and I win. Jaden says "okay, you are pretty good" I say "thanks" I hug Whitney and then she goes back to work. Mike says "okay, Jaden you're up" he says "okay"Jaden and Justin put the gloves on and start. After a few minutes they are done and Justin won. I say "hahaha, I won and you lost" charli says "I knew it!" 

I laugh and Jaden says "but you couldn't beat me though" I say "yes I could" Mike says "how about you two wrestle and Jaden you don't have to be rough, we have people who wrestle and box girls all the time even boyfriends and girlfriends". Jaden looks at me and I say "please" Charli says "yeah, Jaden don't be a wimp" I laugh and says "if you think you are hurting me then we will stop". Jaden says "fine, but only 5 minutes and who is under or on the ground loses then we stop" me, Mike, and Charli celebrate. Mike says "okay, you both take 2 minutes to rest then we will start" I say "okay" and Jaden nods. 

2 minutes later we get into the ring and mike says "go" we both start and soon I have Jaden under me and we both are laughing then he flips and is under me and there is one minute left so I rest for a few seconds and Jaden says "are you giving up" I look at the clock and say "no". There is 30 seconds left and I flip and he is under me and I have him pinned. The clock stops and I get off of Jaden and say "I win" he says "yeah yeah" and chuckles. Mike says "Jaden, you got beat haha" we all laugh and Jaden puts his arm around me and says "at least I know you can defend yourself". 

We talk for a little while then we go get some lunch and go back to my place and Charli goes to the boys house to hang out with Addison. I get in the shower and change into this. 

Then Jaden takes a shower and changes into jeans and a shirt and we sit on the couch and cuddle

Then Jaden takes a shower and changes into jeans and a shirt and we sit on the couch and cuddle. I say "you know what I love" Jaden says "what" I say "one you, two that we can go and wrestle and then come back and cuddle" he says "well I love you too, and there isn't anything wrong with a friendly competition" I say "yeah". Jaden says "how about we go out to eat tonight and have a cute date night" I say "I would like that".