Chapter 34🏡💕

Jaden's POV (setting up the proposal):

I wake up in Stella's bed and she is still asleep. I get up really careful and go to my house and change clothes then go and get Bryce, Anthony, and Addison. I say "okay, I am proposing to Stella today so I need your guy's help" Addison says "omg, yay okay" I say "okay I left a note saying I had to do something today, so we can tell her we had a meeting and Addison came, and Avani and Charli can stall her" Bryce says "okay" Anthony says "where are you planning on doing it" I say "the lake spot, that is where our first date was" Addison says "aww, cute" I say "yeah, so let's get Avani and Charli and tell them the plan". 

We tell avani and Charli the plan and they say "okay" and text Stella. Me, Bryce, Anthony, and Addison go to the jewelry store and after an hour of looking I found it.

 Me, Bryce, Anthony, and Addison go to the jewelry store and after an hour of looking I found it

Then we go to the store and buy lights, mason jars, and stuff for the dinner table. We head home and I grab some nice clothes to change into. We head to the lake spot and set up. Me and Anthony put the lights in the Jar and hang them on the tree. Bryce and Addison set up the table. After two hours I get a text from Stella

Stella💗😘😏: hey

Me: hey

Stella💗😘😏: what are you doing

Me: just left a meeting about to go to another one, what about you

Stella💗😘😏: getting my hair done with Avani and Charli, about to go get my nails done in a minute.

Me: okay

Stella💗😘😏: okay, talk to you later

Me: okay

I say "okay, we gotta go get food and set it up, and I need to change, they about done with everything" Bryce says "okay, I can come with you" I say "okay". Me and Bryce go get the food and I change while Addison and Anthony finish setting the decorations up. I text Charli to come and I tell her to say Addison texted her and I sit and wait for Charli to text me that they are about there. I get the text and I say "okay, get in places, they are about here" Bryce, Addison, and Anthony say "okay" and Bryce says "good luck, man" I say "thanks". I go to my spot and wait. I am so nervous. Here goes nothing. ( you know what happens, it was the last chapter).