Chapter 8🏡💕

Back to normal POV: I wake up and change into a grey shirt and some jeans, and I do my hair and makeup and fix some cereal and coffee. Then I get a text from Jaden.

Jaden ❤😍: Hey, be ready be 6, and don't work about wearing something fancy, and bring a jacket.

Me: okay, see you later

Jaden ❤😍: see you

I finish eating my cereal and drinking my coffee and put the dishes in the sink. I wanted to arrange stuff so I did that and then I set up the tv for the living room that I bought. When I get done doing all that stuff I realize that it is 5:30. I don't want to change clothes but I do want to do my hair differently. I put my hair half up half down and curl it a little and then I go to my closet and grab a denim jacket and sit on my couch and wait for Jaden. A few minutes later Jaden knocks on my door and I get up and open it and say "hey"he says "hey, you ready" I say "yeah". 

I grab my purse, jacket, and phone and we go and get in his car and he drives to a restaurant and says "okay, let's go eat" I say "okay". We go and eat and then we go back to his car and he says "okay, now to the fun part" I say "okay, where are we going" he says "I can't tell you that". We get to where we are going and I can't figure out where we are. He goes to the trunk and pulls out a blanket and says "okay, come on" I follow him and then I see a lake and lights and a bench and all kinds of other stuff. I say "Jaden, it is beautiful" he says "glad you like it" I say "I love it" he says "good, that means that I am doing my job" I laugh.

We sit down and cover up and he puts his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder

We sit down and cover up and he puts his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder. He says "so, what made you move here" I say "well, my friends obviously, but my parents recently got divorced and my mom is never home, and she doesn't even have a job, and my dad is a drunk, he is always drunk, he never gets abusive but he always yells and gets angry quick, so I decided if my parents are never there or sober enough to see me then I might as well move to where I have wanted to move for a long time" he says "oh, i'm sorry" I say "for what, I don't care, my parents are just weird, but I am more happy here". He says "I actually am happy you moved here, because I met you" I say "me too" he puts his hand on my chin and pulls it so that I am looking at him and he leans in and kisses me, it feels really good. 

We both break the kiss and we smile at each other. After 2 hours of being out there we get all of the stuff and go back to my house. I say "you can stay if you want" he says "okay". I go and change into some sweats and a t-shirt and he says "wow, you should dress like that all of the time" I laugh and go over to him and get in his lap and kiss him. He says "what was that for" I say "tonight, that is your reward, for everything you do like tonight, that is what you will get and me being closer to dating you" he says "well, then I will take you on cute dates every night" I laugh and get off his lap and sit next to him. 

He lays down on the couch and we cuddle and watch tv. Then Charli walks in and says "hey, guys" and I jump up so much that I fall off the couch. Jaden and Charli laugh and Jaden says "are you okay" I laugh and say "yeah, you just scared me when you walked in. Charli says "sorry, so I take it you two are dating" I say "just talking right now" she says "oh" she turns around to go to the kitchen and I whisper "after what you did last night, I would be okay if we were dating" to Jaden and he blushes. Charli says "so, you bought everything you need" I say "yeah, we went yesterday" she says "well, I just wanted to say bye, I am about to go home, I have been at the boys house, but I wanted to come see you before I go" I say "okay" she says "well, bye, Jaden keep your hands to yourself" he says "okay, I will" she says "bye" me and Jaden say "bye" and Charli leaves. When the door closes Jaden pulls my waist and kisses me and then pulls away and says "I told her a lie, if she just saw that she would probably hurt me" I laugh and say "yeah, probably" he laughs and we go and lay down in the bed and soon fall asleep.