0.4

»»»

Cassandra caught a glimpse of a small black plastic bag being stuck on the back.
"Oh my god," she whispered. "Please tell me he doesn't sell or do drugs."
She quickly breathed out in relief when opening it though. Only finding it filled with folded pieces of paper that seemed to have been torn from a bigger sheet. She picked one up and took it out, hesitant to open it first. After all, she had no idea what to expect. She had talked to Taehyung and she had seen him before, but she didn't know him at all.

At least she was now sure he didn't sell drugs, but what if he was into weird stuff? Maybe he belonged to a satanic secret club and they arranged meetings through hidden notes or maybe he did actually sell drugs and that was how he communicated with clients.

Nevertheless, if she didn't check the notes, she wouldn't get them out of her mind. In the end, the fact she didn't know him that much was maybe an advantage. If she found something too weird, she would act as if she knew nothing and go on with her life. Besides, she was dying from curiosity. So she ended up carefully unfolding the paper.
However, all she found were random verses and doodles scribbled all over it.

'it rains over our bodies
it rains over our souls
running under these skies
with the night on our soles'

Then something she assumed that was in Korean, followed. 

She read that little passage over and over again. Had he written this? After all, he was Korean for all she knew. Thinking about it then, she was assuming all of these belonged to him, because of how persistent he was on having the book. But maybe this had nothing to do with him.
Whoever had written these words though, definitely impressed her.

»»»

Ever since Cassandra had read those lyrics, she couldn't get them out of her mind. She had decided not to open any more of them, because in the end, if they were hidden, it must have been for a certain reason.
That didn't mean however, that she wasn't willing to know whose they were.

She walked though the college halls that morning, reaching her locker. She picked up her photography book and put it inside her backpack. Flinching as soon as she closed the locker. Her brown eyes meeting another pair of brown ones. She didn't expect to find him there.
"What the-" she mumbled while blinking rapidly. Almost not having recognised him with that black snapback, which was hiding his long brown curls. Much to her regret to be honest, as she really liked his hair. Yes, she had a thing for nice hair.
He was quite taller than her, but not intimidating at all. On the contrary, now looking at him, he had something warm about him. Maybe it was his almost round face with his cheeks, big almond-eyes and heart-shaped lips. He had something cute and innocent on him. However, he still had something rough and looked cool, she guessed.

"Are you done with your creepy staring contest in which I'm not participating?" he smirked.
"If there's just one participant then it's not a contest," she smirked back.
"You're right. I'd rather call it 'visual stalking'."
Cassandra laughed out as she genuinely found his witty comeback quite funny. His grin widening proudly at her reaction.
"I'll give you that one," she said.
"Look, I wanted to -"
"Yeah, yeah. The book. I know," she said, rolling her eyes. The bell ringing then. Her actually being thankful for that, taking into account she didn't want to give it to him yet. First she wanted to find out if those notes were his and she had yet to figure out how to do it. She needed time.
"Ah damn.." she groaned, pretending to be annoyed at the interruption. "I guess we'll have to leave it for later. Sorry!"
"No, wait!"
But she left. Again.

»»»

Sitting down on her usual seat, Cassandra started unpacking her notebook and book for photography class. She didn't really pay much attention to her surroundings as the room slowly started filling up with students, when feeling someone sitting next to her then.
She turned around in order to check who it was this time, as seats were not fixed and her seatmate would change pretty much each time. She didn't mind though. As mentioned, she went along with pretty much everyone. Though it would be a lie saying those constant changes weren't kind of stressing.
"Hey," the guy said with a shy smile.
"Hey," she politely replied, giving him a smile as well. Both then looking down on their books.

This time it was Jimin. Another quite popular guy, like Taehyung. Well, actually they were both in the same group of friends. At least she assumed as they were always sitting together in that class and she also saw them together in the halls.
He had quite the cute babyface and nice hair. That '90s cut she really liked.
But wait, if he always sat with Taehyung, then why weren't they sitting together now?

"Wait, did Taehyung tell you to sit here? Because of the book? Seriously, tell him I'm gonna give it to him whenever I want. Maybe not at all if he keeps -"
"Wohoo, what book?" he laughed out. Causing her eyes widening. "I-I thought.. nothing. Forget it," she mumbled embarrassed. Slowly sinking into her seat.
He smiled then, understanding. "Ah, you're the one who has that book he wants, right?"
She nodded, opening her college block. "Yeah, that's me."
"Cassandra, right? That's a nice name, very different. I like it a lot."
"Well, Jimin, yours is quite unique as well," she giggled.
"You like it?" he cheekily asked, to which she nodded again. Making him grin proudly. He then also started unpacking his notes and books. Something catching her eyes then.
"Hey, may I ask.. whose notes are those?" She was pointing to the sheets on top of his books.
"Oh, these?" He picked them up. "They're Taehyungie's." He turned around then, nodding his head towards the boy sitting in the back of the class. His usual straight expression when not smiling framing his face. Propping his cheek on one of his fists. He looked like he was in another dimension.

"Well, seems like he's a little bit distracted right now," Jimin snorted. "The thing is I missed class last week since I was sick. And I also suck at this unit, so he let me borrow his notes."
"Ah, so that's why you sat here and not in the back?"
"Eh.. no," he admitted with a slightly embarrassed smile. Scratching the back of his head. "We argued a little this morning. That's why I'm sitting here."
"Oh damn.. hope you guys quickly make up again."
"Ah, don't worry. It usually doesn't last long. But thinking about it now, are you good in that unit? I might actually need your help."
"Sure, I can help you." Especially since he had already helped her.

After class was over, she packed her things and said bye to Jimin. Someone tapping her shoulder in the hallway then.
"You're free now, aren't you?" Taehyung asked. He didn't give her time to answer though, continuing. "Look, I know I've been a weirdo and also low-key a stalker to you, but this is really serious. I need that book. I can't tell you why, but I need it."
Cassandra felt really bad. He looked like he was desperate for it and she knew why, after all. She would have most likely felt and done the same if she had been in his situation. "Tae.." she spoke up then with a smile, stopping in her tracks. "It's okay. I know why you need it, so I'll lend it to you for a few days."

His eyes widened in panic though. She did what 
"What do you mean you know ?"

Oh, shit.

»»»