0.7

»»»

"Wha- ? Oh my god, does he know?"
"That was exactly my reaction!" Cassandra exclaimed.
Yes, she had told her friends about the hidden notes in the book. But she hadn't told them what exactly they contained. She didn't tell them anything about those lyrics. She found that content belonged to Taehyung only. And well, her.
"So, does he know?" Alexa asked as well. Both leaning in further with curious faces.
"Well, I don't know. That other guy, I think Yoongi was his name, then asked something else and they started talking about that. So I quickly ran off."
Soyeon almost choked on her soda. "W-wait, Yoongi? Small eyes and super cute face? Was wearing a grey beenie and a plaid shirt?"
"What are you, his stalker?" Alexa was a bit weirded out by her detailed description of this guy.
"Shut up," she groaned, before facing Cassandra with an eager look. "So? Was it him?"
"Eh, yeah. He's one of his frie-"
"I know! Oh my god, that's the guy I told you I have a crush on," she almost whined, "Why didn't you tell me you were standing next to him?"
"Ehm, excuse me, I was too busy worrying over something else."

Soyeon sighed dramatically. "Ah, Yoongi.."
"I didn't even know you know him. Isn't he graduating this year?"
"Yeah and actually, you know him as well. Don't you remember? We watched his piano recital on the previous school festival. It was magical.." The black-haired girl sighed dreamily. Her spacing out completely.
"Oh, I remember!" Alexa nodded then. "Didn't he and two other guys from the music department also perform together?"
They heard Soyeon sighing deeply again. "Yes, yes that was him. He's not only a great pianist, he can also rap."
"You sound like a 15-year-old teenie," Alexa snorted and laughed. Soyeon sending her an angry glare then, making Alexa instantly stop.
"Anyway, back to my problem," Cassandra coughed, getting their attention back, "I have no clue if Taehyung suddenly changed his mind and said this because h-"
"Shh, shut up," Soyeon hissed then whispering, "He's coming." Her eyes pointing behind her. Cassandra's eyes widening and she straightened herself. Seeing a hand slam the table then, someone propping himself on it. The sound making her jump up a little.

"Hey!"
"You're so dramatic," Cassandra jokingly complained, seeing Taehyung arching a brow at her. "Why?"
"You could've lightly put your hand on the table or something," she giggled, "But no, it's better to go all out and scare me."
To be honest, the fact that Taehyung did those things didn't really bother her, but his previous behaviour made her anxious.
Especially since first he hadn't given her a definite answer and then abruptly had changed his mind. She knew it wasn't a big deal, but the weirdness of the situation had her concerned. Especially after he had brought up the notes. Even if he had specified they would be 'photography' notes. Which, by the way, was ridiculous, since there was no subject she struggled in. Especially not photography supplementary class.

On the other hand, she was thankful that he had come up with that excuse, because she didn't think she could have covered up his little astronomical secret.

"I didn't mean to scare you," the boy said then, scratching the back of his neck. His serious expression convinced her. It also made her change her mind a little about him. He had something lightly intimidating about him after all.
"It's alright, don't worry," she assured him then, "Do you need anything from me?"
He shrugged, seeming unsure. "Since you're supposed to help me, I thought we should talk the details for later."
"Oh yeah, you finally made up your mind."
"I didn't need to," he grinned then, "I already knew what I wanted to do."
She knitted her brows in confusion. "Then why didn't y-"
"Just because." He shrugged again, licking his dry lips. "Anyway, would eight be okay? Or is it too late? Because I promised the guys to join them after all."
"Yeah, sure. No problem." To be honest, she was kind of glad he would meet his friends. She would have felt bad if he was ditching them because of her.
"Alright," he smiled, giving her a nod, "See you then."
And with that he quickly ran off.